Just post funny video's

There are 1,339 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• LoL YE

[video]

[/video]

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• lols, girls with a machine gun in the pu*sy and missles in the @$$

AHH I'll never visit japan !!! netiher China !!

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• [video]

[/video]

[video]

[/video]

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited once, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

• [video]

[/video]

• Animator vs Animation

• Funny stickmen

lol my favorite is nr.6

Tnx for watching i hope u enjoyed my show :D

• LoL-WB! Lost Heavan.

Now i have to go and buy mafia II on xbox 360 for the lol's :thumbsup:

And Roosterteeth rulez yay RvB.

• What am I listening now ? ofc... something about me :D

OOhhh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, hey Mickey ! [...]You think you've got it right, I think you've got it wrong, can't you say 'good night' so you can take me home, Mickey !

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• LoL Mike xD good for u.

• Weird AI.... Weird artificial intelligence ? lol

anyways stop spamming after my videos :D else tomorow I can't even find them... lol

• `

`

`

`

`

`

Awesome Halo Reach: Don't watch this with your eyes closed. You've been warned (No-Homo)

`

`

`

`

Awsome Creed: i ment no disrespect.....so in in that case lets see the real thing:

`

`

`

`