[UR] - Nephele Rules

• The Nephele system is the Home of the United Rebels and also houses the Training Department of the New Jedi Order in the Sirius Sector, Sol Sector, and the Altaire Sector.

Therefore these laws shall apply:

• Nephele is Restricted Space,
    • There is to be NO Pirate Activities in Nephele
    • There is to be NO mercenary Activities in Nephele
    • Authorization from a United Rebels member or Jedi shall be requested before entering Nephele
    • The sale of Equipment and Ship of the United Rebels shall require Authorization from the United Rebels

Penalties for breaking the law in Nephele:

• level 1-55: Reprimand and one Warning
    • level 56-60: A fine of not lower than $1,000,000
    • level 61-70: A fine of not lower than $2,000,000
    • level 71-80: A fine of not lower than $5,000,000
    • level 81-100: A fine of not lower than $10,000,000

Authorized Sale of the APC freighter shall be paid for in the following sum:

• Allied factions: $0
    • Non-allied factions: $5,000,000
    • Freelancers: $2,000,000

Other Ships henceforth shall only require authorization from a Jedi or a member of the United Rebels.

UR's DIPLOMATIC STANCE:

n2hq.png

• SA - full access - defense agreement
    • CFPD - full access - defense agreement
    • COP - full access - defense agreement
    • LNAW - full access
    • BG - full access - defense agreement
    • DC - transit rights
    • DP - no access
    • IOC - no access.... Shall adhere to a Cargo scan at the Outpost Delta checkpoint before permission shall be granted.
    • Fallen - no access
    • LP - no access
    • SMG - no access
    • LC - no access

• Freelancers under level 55 - full access.
    • Freelancers over level 55 - no access.

ASF - full access.
    CSF - no access.

Legend:
    Full access = Players can enter, buy ships/equipment and use their RP licences in our system.
    No access = Players must ask before entering/buying in our system.
    Transit rights = permission to pass trough system without asking and staying inside less than 10min.

Note:
    • Permission to enter Nephele shall be granted for only a period of 10 Minutes.
    • Access to Restricted United Rebels Space is a privilege, as such the United Rebels and the Jedi Council reserves the right to invoke it's power to deny entry of any individuals it may deem rightful.

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited 46 times, last by Martind Forlon: - ().