Normandy SR1 vs SR2

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Kalisie.

• which version do you like more? 9

1. Normandy SR2 (9) 100%
    2. Normandy SR1 (0) 0%

Mass Effects Story is based on at least 2 ships, both called "Normandy". Personally i never was a big fan of the SR1, considered it even ugly. That has changed with the Normandy SR2 which i personally like pretty much as the design has been slightly changed. The change of the Top Fin and front plates, the thinner ship body and the additional thrusters which now make more sense than before since they were moved backwards were positive changes in my eyes. However there might be different oppinions.
    Which version do you like more?
    (the only thing i currently dislike on the SR2 is that bioware fucked up the size relation of the ship on the final mission -> the ship actually - bases on the descriptions and the loading screens - should be at least 3-4 times bigger)[MSIE_newline_end ]

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I`m going with the SR2, even if for the simple fact that the design looks much better. And one major bonus, in my eyes, is the addition of EDI. Would be even cooler if she would exist on the ship as a fully interactive hologram or an android, not just a disembodied voice.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• most important improvements
    the SR2 has toilets
    the SR2 has sleeping places

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I totally have to go with the SR2. Not only does it have a much larger, and better organized interior, but it also allows for several upgrades that make a huge different on the last mission. On top of that, unlike in the first game, because of EDI, in one of the missions, you have to actually decide who helps you, EDI or Joker. Which imo is an awesome addition.