Looking for the Osiris.

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bullwinkle.

• Looking for the Osiris.

During the story, I bought an Anubis plus weapons when onboard the Osiris. Ive just finished the story and my ship was badly damaged (lost one of my wings). Ive repaired my ship, but Im two guns short. The guns are Deaths Hand Mk2

Can any one tell me if the Osiris is still around and where I can find it or tell me where I can find an Order base that sell this gun?

Many thanks.

Jessica

• you can BUY an osiris battleship at the CF docks in X, but i don't believe that the ships still exists as a dockable location in CF. (i could be wrong, and if so...i would appreciate being corrected)

as far as purchasing those weapons...you might want to try another Order base that you may recall from the SP storyline...Planet Toledo.

i don't know for sure that Planet Toledo sells that weapon...but it's my best guess.

-Zeroth

• As it seems yu're still in the storyline... just reload the previous autosave file... or the previous saved file(manual one). Or you can startthe mission 10 or 11 again ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Hi Guys,

Thanks for the replies. The first time I played Crossfire, I must have had a bad install. Jump hole and gates just werent there.

I cant find the Osiris anywhere. Must be only in the story. I cant remember where Toledo was. I remember being there but I cant find it now.

So, I started a new game after a new installation. Ive just completed the story and Im parked in Neutro Station on my way to the first part of the quest. I bought the Anubis whilst onboard the Osiris together with a load of Deaths Hand guns (I like these).

Any guidance at this point will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jessica

• Toledo is in Omicron Minor. There is another Order base in the Sol system.

What sort of guidance are you looking for, Jessica? It's an adventure game, especially after the end of the story line. So the general guidance is to "follow the clues... and look around while you do it."

If you have more specific questions, then ask away! :)

PS: One of my favorite ships can be purchased at Neutro Station. ;)

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who do not.

• Thanks Bullwinkle,

Right now Im on Earth in the Sol System. I have the three parts of the code to give me the jump hole or gate position in Sol (you know the one). Im a bit confused to what to do now. Ive saved my game and Im here now to see if I can pick up any clues.

It took me ages to find Sol.

As youve probably guessed, Im not very good at playing computer games.

Cheers.

• Haha! :)

You must be joking about not being good at computer games, Jessica... you sure picked a difficult one with which to challenge yourself!

The journey from Earth to wherever you are going (;)) is a long one, so you might as well prepare for your voyage:

Buy some of the best guns you can find (hint: they are NOT at the bottom of the Equipment list in Sol).

There is a huge bribe offered on Earth -- for a faction you have not met. Usually I would suggest that you make your own choices about bribes, but the journey back is so long that I am going to suggest that you take it. You will know which bribe because it costs 2-3 times as much as most other bribes.

Check out any other equipment upgrades that look good, then follow your clues.

I am assuming that you know what to do with the clues. Is that correct?

While in Sol, admire the beauty and majesty of our solar system. Isn't it cool the way you can see explore it in Crossfire? (that is not a hint... I just think that Sol is very well done).

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who do not.