Crossfire - Swat Toolbar for FF and IE !

There are 128 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by NucNuc.

• I eventually made a CF Toolbar for our community, it's just the version 2.3 I did..., it may be upgraded really soon ^^ (as I did twice today :) )

CF Toolbar V 2.3

--Clicking on the Crossfire Big logo, you will be taken to the Main Swat Portal Forum page.(when you float over it you'll see a litle text, like in the other buttons, but this time it has my name in it.)
    --One button click to any ASF, SFP,BG,DC and PX home,sites and forums. (Sry about pirate clans... the toolbar would get too big, if you vote I make another for pirates ^^, it's pretty usseful ! But I'd like to see cooperation hehe )
    --Games Button with more games... separated by type, and nice ones (like Clash'n Slash) to use while waiting something... and have nothing to do.
    --Swat Portal Search engine fixed, by clicking the Go button after selecting the "Swat Portal Search" you will be redirected to Swat Portal Search page for a personalized search.
    --E-mail Notifier upgraded... as I can't take it out or delete, I made it nicer.
    --Radio station where you can choose other Local Stations from your own country, whichever it is.
    --CF Stats, and as I saw the Swat chat wasn't working (at least for me, an java error) I've added SFP Shoutbox/Chat for your use... remember you have to be logged in for security :)

And well, just click all the stuff, each one has it's own meaning :)

This link has a direct download of the CF Toolbar
    CF Toolbar for FF(Should automatically provide the right installation file for IE, FF, and Safari)

I'll gladly improove the toolbar with your ideas if they are needed. This thread is for installing this toolbar, and posting your ideas and opinions about it :) Like voting for a pirate CF Toolbar... including pirate and other clans with direct link button.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• CF Toolbar upgraded to version 2.4 :D

Check it should have changed alone on your browsers... but if it didn't (or you don't have it installed yet...), get it here (free :P ) Site of "Download" it :Site with "Download" button
    Or direct download and install here<---

CF Community Toolbar ---V 2.4 fixes:
    --new CF Clan Forums Menu including all clans' forums and sites active this year, SFP, BG, DC, PX, ASF, IOC, LP, TRF, SMG and Fallen.
    --Clearance of the large line of toolbar with links(making the toolbar too large widely)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• CF Community Toolar upgraded to V 2.6 heh

Check it should have changed alone on your browsers... but if it didn't (or you don't have it installed yet...), get it here (free :P ) Site of "Download" it :Site with "Download" button

CF Community Toolar fixes for 2.5 and 2.6:
    -- New "People Online" button, to see how many people are on CF's server without entering the game, it shows just the number of players online(no more info) and searching to make it show as a ticker(so there's no need to click on it, just always showing how many people are online like the weather ticker"
    --New sub menu added with several usseful links:
    Crossfire Star Map (Wiki)
    Crossfire Information Database
    Crossfire Freelancer Server Site (the official site of our mod, not our forum :) )
    Sirius and Altair System Maps Images
    Direct Download FLMM 1.3 ( no need to search, wait or press many buttons, just the one of my toolbar ^^ )
    --All links with nice and on-topic litle pics

Still searching to upgrade with usseful things, but I'll need some opinions and ideas from you mates :)

I avoided adding the Sivosten DB for, copyright reasons :D (for now)

Note: I see just 4 people installed this toolbar until yesterday :D Let's see tomorow ^^

Seems you need to zoom if you want to see better the preview of the toolbar :D

• CF Community Toolar upgraded to V 2.6.1 heh

CF Community Toolar fixes for 2.6.1:
    --Updated SFP forum links and rollover to the Brand New CFPD forum link, and rollover info.

Still searching to upgrade with usseful things, but I'll need some opinions and ideas from you mates :)

Note: I see 8 people installed this toolbar until yesterday :D Let's see tomorow ^^

Seems you need to zoom if you want to see better the preview of the toolbar :D

• will check it out once i have a bit more time
    plz give me a reminder

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• rgr rgr

I'll have to edit it a bit when the maps get public, with the current CF sites... etc.

• When you use CF ? Well, if you mean the Swat Portal search feature, that should search the term you want to find doesn't find anything.... is that I need a certain code from this forum, about it's engine.... so, simply click on the swat portal search icon, and you will be taken to the search engine feature within this forum. But by the toolbar itself, it can't search anything within this forum.

Yes, SFP Shoutboxmay be upgraded, when we have a stabile shoutbox.

• When you use CF as home page... (CF= Swat Portal ? Or CF's site..or ? )
    Anyway, you can't search for something at the internet from another page than an internet searching engine, like google.

• lol i wonder do u use this toolbar after all?

ofc as a home page, i set up my browser to open at Google, and no big deal i just think it would be nice to has Crossfire as home page instead "Google" with full functionality.

Do u know what i mean under term "home page"

ps
    click at this house icon in FF or IE

• u dont have to use it
    others will

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I do use it, as I have it as needed atm... one button and I am wherever I want in this community, one button and I see how many people are online... :P stats, or shoutbox heh, and also.. music and games lol :P

But your 'explanation' wasn't well explained... like this "No, i think when i use CF as home page" ?¿?

Anyway, I know which bugs it has, atm 2, thx that I don't have what I need to finish the Swat Potal Forum search engine for the toolbar, and neither the CFPD new shoutbox as stable.

So, the topic welcomed atm is called 'ideas' and opinions to improove it :)

• who was among first who install this?Who reply first?

@OP
    for God's sake stop act as victim of theory of big conspiracy.

ur reply in a form of question

Mich wrote:
    When you use CF ? Well, if you mean the Swat Portal search feature, that should search the term you want to find doesn't find anything.... is that I need a certain code from this forum, about it's engine.... so, simply click on the swat portal search icon, and you will be taken to the search engine feature within this forum. But by the toolbar itself, it can't search anything within this forum.

my answer:

I wrote:
    No, i think when i use CF as home page, and when i try to search for something at internet i can not see pop window which offered options with possible links for further searching regarding ur term of searching

omg i am between ignorant

OUT

• Who said ignorant ?... I just said your explanation wasn't clear... or compleete.

• I also noticed. OP(or Haegar, or automaticly ?) deleted that directory, as in the link of FL CF Server Site( http://www.crossfire.swat-portal.com/index.php?c=1&l=en )that is the main Crossfire Server page, appears the same lima thing.

It may be a temporal thing... or that feature is not wanted for public...
    Anyway, nothing I can do for it.

• You know which is more important, and more used. I did that by importance ^^ Forum > Server site. Anyway, both are on the links. Like any forum I found important and public. Excepting people's databases and similar...