PX Declaration to the CF community

There are 67 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• ***Communique***

Given the recent incident involving PX Toombs, SMG Picard, DC Cryssis and BG Spiky when PX Toombs and SMG Picard generated a conflict in which DC Cryssis and BG Spiky got involved at a later time and its consequences, resulting in bad language used by PX Toombs and BG Spiky,

The PX clan publicly apologizes to the CF Community for the inadequate behaviour of its member, PX Toombs. Furthermore, PX will not tolerate any mistakes of its members and will take measures to prevent any present or future member of our clan to use abusive language. In order to prevent further use of abusive language we have declared solidarity with PX Toombs and accepted to be held accountable together.

As the PX representative in the Server Police, SP Phoenix had the bitter job of enforcing those punishments.

Signed and sealed
    Stephan

***End of Document***

Voila, in view a humble vaudevillian veteran...cast vicariously as both victim and villain, by the vicissitudes of fate...

• Nice I didn't know PX had the balls and the courage to publicly apologize to the CF community

then you wouldn't mind if I myself apologize to Toombs and to any PX that I might have called names publicly aswell; please accept my apologies

now if you would change certain principles your clan is based on then may be people will see the honorable side of PX - just a friendly advice - and people on CF can happily live ever after

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• It's " Crysis " , not " Cryssis " ...^^

And the appology is accepted.

• OMG - as it would have been the first time the players use foul language on the server...
    As i am a pirate and was not involved in anything i give a rats ass about that apology. You'd better should apology for having spammed the console so i didnt had the chance to steer through that asteroid field so my ship was hit several times...

pfff solidarity for usage of foul language - how lame ;)

Originally posted by Spiky-
    now if you would change certain principles your clan is based on then may be people will see the honorable side of PX - just a friendly advice - and people on CF can happily live ever after

Mr. Spiky, are you implying that PX is based on principles that are not honorable? Furthermore, are you implying that PX has a dishonorable side?

Voila, in view a humble vaudevillian veteran...cast vicariously as both victim and villain, by the vicissitudes of fate...

• aye

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Originally posted by StephanoV

Mr. Spiky, are you implying that PX is based on principles that are not honorable? Furthermore, are you implying that PX has a dishonorable side?

So many ways to go with this one. How about this one?

Definition Honour

Being crap at pvp, Losing a lot to cops, Following Cop orders. Unable to defend yourself but die a lot "honourably" to cops.

Definition of Dishonour

Killing Cops.

• I do not know about the response of my mates from SMG, but I do not accept this apology one bit, just now while I'm playing, I get threats from PX Kermit to have me KoS cause I said I would report to SP if his member PX BadBoy wouldn't stop suiciding in New Berlin. Enough said.

• not really Az I will not bother to explain my perspective of honor on this forum since I will 100% get flamed and laughed at by some people and I'm not in the mood for that (right now)

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

Originally posted by Spiky-
    not really Az I will not bother to explain my perspective of honor on this forum since I will 100% get flamed and laughed at by some people and I'm not in the mood for that (right now)

;)

• Steph is OKAY, makes me wonder... are you really a PX, mate?

• As I said in the SP boards. The Server Police do not work for the clans, they work for the Admin. We do not and never have enforced clan policy, rules or punishment.

PX internal business is PX business that should not involve the PX SP acting as SP.

PX wanting to fine its own members can be done by the PX members, not the SP.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I only read too until now but i'm beginning to think it's about time that everybody who doesn't have anything important to say on the matter should shut up.
    Now would be a very good time.

If someone doesn't want to shut up he should at least abstain from flinging dirt without being specific. And if he wants to be specific: PM is the right means of communication to do that.

Originally posted by Gunny
    As I said in the SP boards. The Server Police do not work for the clans, they work for the Admin. We do not and never have enforced clan policy, rules or punishment.

PX internal business is PX business that should not involve the PX SP acting as SP.

PX wanting to fine its own members can be done by the PX members, not the SP.

I meant it's not me who should be saying to anyone not to suicide in New Berlin on purpose, especially to a PX if Kermit is on.
    I don't care if it's kermit or SP who gives the fine, as long as it's there. Same treatment for everyone, no more warnings, people, players abuse the fact they always get nothing but warnings, even though everyone knows the rules very well.

• This is indeed the best example how people are acting dishonorable.

Click the image above to visit us.

• Diablo, stay out of this tread.

If you have information that someone is braking rules send them to a SP and they will deal with it. Nothing good can come of bringing that stuff to the Forum. You are welcome to your opinion but be aware that the way you are acting reflect on all of SMG.

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

• *facepalm*

Not again....

Popcorn anyone?

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Ooh yes please :D

------

Staff Sergeant KhohnJao

GwaedGiardiau - Atal Amddiffyn Ymateb
    BloodGuard - Preventing Protecting Responding

------

------
    Fuck it all, Fuck this world, Fuck everything that you stand for, Don't belong, Don't exist, Don't give a shit, Don't ever judge me!

I push my fingers into my EYES!!!