The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Michael 'cos, ah, that Executor dude from first Starcraft.
    (The Executor from Brood War was implied to be Selendis, but not confirmed).

Well, it's just for me most characters from LotV seem to be bland, plain and very forgettable, except for Karax and Alarak. Same applies to some other characters from the 'verse itself. It would apply to Raynor, Kerrigan and Zeratul if they weren't flakking everywhere.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• I ban you cus the protoss arc was indeed a bit less than what I expected for the firstborn, the tech there including the portal for motherships to the void was awesome but shows that the lazy protoss now are but a shadow from what they once were... an escape ship with forgotten tech really... it was sitting there all along but ok.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Michael 'cos, well, some things were epic, but... as I said, the characters were all on the surface, with little doubts about their actual alignment (most are Lawful Good, anyway).
    Alarak, however, is more complex. His actions, background, stated motivations and implied motivations just place him all over the alignment chart. But I digress.
    Also, Blizzard had guts to off Zeratul. That in itself is epic.

• I ban Michael 'cos, if only they offed Kerrigan and Raynor as well in the end.

• Why would they off the main characters tho lol

I ban you cus they are the heart of the trilogy.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Michael 'cos, they still ended up written off.
    But Kerrigan didn't get what she deserved (and she deserved to BURN) and Raynor, well... perhaps he got the proper sendoff, but he spends four years sitting on his drunkard ass doing nothing but *BLAM*ming TVs and still somehow leads a rebellion? Unless Horner was using his image as a figurehead (which might be the case), I'm calling BS.

• I ban you cus come on, she IS burning like a hot sun, remember ?
    And Raynor already leaded the rebellion before the TVs time, he went drunk because of the losses. It was more like a break, and came back hard. Like, you on CF ? xD

• I ban Michael 'cos, yeah, sure, and stall the rebellion for 4 years too. It was indeed a break. As in, he broke under the pressure, and dragged Raiders down with him.
    Either that or Horner really took over during those 4 years, but:
    a) Raynor is extremely popular among the people and is useful as figurehead
    b) He's also an exceptional operational commander when he isn't shitfaced and sometimes even when he is
    c) "Horner's Hobos" sounds lame
    so he stayed low about it and decided against ditching him on Mar Sara as a Zerg dinner.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• I ban Michael 'cos, I wouldn't hold my hopes up.
    Still there's one thing I'd like to ask DN.

• I ban Michael 'cos, DN's activity comes and goes, but looks like I'm in luck!
    I'm going to start another profile in Battlefleet Gothic Armada, for Imperial faction, so I wanted to ask: which cruiser class do you recommend to take first? I'm thinking Lunar.
    (I'm also thinking Chaos don't have such trouble. When in doubt, grab Devastation Class).

• I ban you for talking about luck, I thought "luck" was not in your vocabulary.

BGA I have it but didnt really play much, should try it more one day lol.

• I ban DN 'cos, right, Dictator (yes, that is a carrier) is a good option too. It can stay away with bombers on autocast and spamming Reload!, with occasionally sending out a torpedo salvo, and if it's endangered, it can shoot the opponent with the macrocannons or ram them.

That playstyle, however, better suits Chaos, so naturally I'm going to assume you'd adore the flak out of Devastation Class.

Another problem with Lunar is, upgrading them is less effective. If you'd slap Refined Lenses on Gothic, it'd upgrade 100% of its broadside weapons, while Lunar would have only half as much.