The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• Banning ringo for not reporting him for double post ( just kidding)

Banning danger too for saying some pure dark being can be better than a light being who's also master over dark. If dark is like salt, and light is sugar, only with both in proper measures and times can you make decent food. Imagine food with just 1 taste xD

i ban michael because the programe im watching lucifer was evil till season 13 he helped an angel get saved by other angels cause the angel he saved decided to rebel against heaven and theres an alternate dimension called apocylypse world and michael and lucifer battled it out lucifer got killed from michael which makes michael the victor but took over the world when lucifer went in apocylypse world michael new that thats not his lucifer but from an alternate dimension

at least i quoted :D

• I ban DZ 'cos, is that Supernatural? I caught a glimpse of it a couple of times but never fully watched it.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Banning AJ because it's Friday here and that means the week-end is not far for all of us :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Banning you cus never heard of "supernatural" having michael and luciferr stuff, guess they topped it up lately or something

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• i ban michael cause its lucifer not luiferr and also ajay yes it is supernatural i finished season 8 so im upto season 9

• I ban DZ 'cos, right, guessed it. I guess one of those days I've gotta binge it, IDK, depending on how much free time will I have.

• Banning Ori, because now that CF is running so well, why do spend so much time banning each other?

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Banning you for heretic (Ajay should know how to deal with heretics like you) and showing your face here when you are not one of us anymore :c

Also @Danger zone I said luciferr.rrrr not "luiferr" :P To make it sound more heavy like dangerrr

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Michael 'cos distinction between Freelancer mods is like distinction between Imperial Guard regiments and sowing infighting is heresy so...

• Banning you for mentioning infighting ! You just take no sides because you know you are a heretic as well xD

• your banned DN because of the greater view and the force for good :) :)

• banned because I waited untill now and the time has arrived. :) :) so now it is done. :) :)