The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Destructor 'cos Ultrasmurfs are at the bottom of my favorites list, only Bloody Magpies are lower.
    Seriously, even Sisters of Battle and Craftworld Flakking Eldar are higher.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban Destructor 'cos, doubt so. Technology of Craftworld Eldar is closely tied to Eldar psychic abilities. Tau lack those, even humans have higher capacity to manipulate the Warp than Tau.
    It could have been Dark Eldar who did that, DE suppress any manifestation on their powers.
    I don't know why either would share tech with Tau though, both of these factions tend to be arrogant pricks, if anything the Dark Eldar at least are honest about it.

The Eldar, however, could have been behind the appearance of the Tau of Ethereal Caste (aka Tau ruling caste).

• I ban you coz that doesn't explain why the Tau have good relationship to the Eldar
    The Craftworld Eldar perhaps helped them for a "replacement" in the future when they're no more Eldar
    So Tau will be future Eldar,maybe the Eldar saw sth in Tau what is strong...

oh and Why the hell should Dark Eldar helped them?!?!?!??!?!...the just want to toture everyone so they can live longer...they're not that kind

• I ban Destructor 'cos, Tau have good relationships with everyone. Except Nids, Orks and maybe Crons. Maybe Dark Eldar too after Urien Rakarth screwed them over.
    Maybe they haven't completely realized how flakked up their universe is, but they will try to solve their conflicts by diplomacy. If it fails, the Water caste steps back and makes way for the Fire Caste.

oh and Why the hell should Dark Eldar helped them?!?!?!??!?!...the just want to toture everyone so they can live longer...they're not that kind

So they can screw them over, of course! Also, Dark Eldar aren't as consolidated as a faction. Dark Eldar Kabals, Wych Cults, Hellion, Reaver and Scourge gangs and Haeomunculi covens are mostly independent. They swear fealty to Asdrubael Vect but that's all. They usually strive for power between each other, forming temporary alliances either for it or for realspace raids. Sometimes they use other races (or even their former kin) as weapon. And then enslave them.

Edited 3 times, last by Ajay ().

• I ban you coz AJ coz he doesn't understand that DE can help Tau till the tech of 21th century so they understand everything (included the torture) which makes it a bigger torture.
    In fact the only thing they needed is to give 'em limited tech,so Tau hasn't got any chance, but enough knowledge so their burdon is even worse so it is worth it for DE....
    Why in the name of the Warp should any DE give Tau that Tech?!...Or do you mean that Tau can expand their Empire with the Tech and DE can screw up more coz Tau Empire is bigger?
    The point is that my opportunity is that any DE can create a new cult so Tau think DE are gods and they sacrafice themselves for DE.
    No, DE would just create a new "religion" instead of making Tau defense themselves.
    Craftworld Eldar helped them coz Tau should be their "successor" coz they saw sth in Tau,and Tau has got a quite good relationsship to Eldar even a
    better relationship with Eldar than any other races.Craftworld Eldar helped Tau to have one of the best Tech in the Galaxy (maybe even
    Universe) within 5000 years,when the Warpstorm was over their planet and Adeptus Mechanicus couldn't land anymore and screw 'em up,...hmm,but Warpstorm fits in to DE,altough they
    need sacrifices to live,they wouldn't have the time...

• I ban Destructor 'cos, one Archon could have sold it to Tau in order to later use them in his nefarious schemes but something went wrong (e.g. Asdrubael Vect learned of it) and they went out of control.
    Also, Tau are easier to manipulate. DE could have staged a bunch of natural or not-so-natural disasters (they can jack a system's sun, for example) and then "kindly" offer Commoragh as a place for refugees. Then claim that a refugee fleet disappeared in a warp storm, so Tau can send moar. Or request a military aid to fight back another Disjunction (Daemonic/Chaos incursions that sometimes happen in Commoragh).
    Finally, current DE tech is even more advanced than Tau's. They could have just share their REALLY old know-hows.
    Also, as I remember the outside help wasn't about tech. It was about uniting their race around Ethereal Caste (which didn't exist until then) and the Greater Good. If anyone could have created a separate subspecies with specific presets, it would be DE Haeomunculi.

You do present a valid point, however. IIRC Eldar do not call Tau "mon'keigh", so... However, Craftworld Eldar are just as arrogant as Dark Eldar, and I don't think they would see a race without psychic potential as their successors.
    On the other side, Eldrad Ulthran (who has his own agenda) could have done that, actually, that's classic Eldrad.
    Or it could have been Eldar Harlequins.

Finally Tau could have developed their tech by themselves. Before Dark Age of Technology, Human tech was THE most advanced and they most probably developed it on their own during around 20k years. Tau aren't even as advanced as that was, don't have a setback of fighting their own kind and are VERY determined and devoted to the Greater Good.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• I ban you coz I am thinkin' about it too,that noone helped them or someone who we dunno.Although Tau is very intelligent,5000 years are too short for such a technology.
    (Humans needed over 40,000 years and Tau has got better Tech).Eldar have a "reason" why the probably helped Tau and DE not,..and if...they would do another way,...and if sth went wrong,why
    couldn't they "stop" that with their NEW Know-how. But when Adeptus Mechanicus landed on their planet and they wanted to kill Tau,the Warpstorm appeared...and they fleed.
    Perhaps they just forget sth there from what the Tau learned and advanced...and did that for their whole species (Greater Good).But DE DIDN't DO IT!!! Makes no sense at all they would do better with
    their tech.Or the Warpstorm manipulated them,makin' them better.Another possibilitie is perhaps that Deamons wanted to create a new army like Chaos...no,they would've success.
    I still think Craftworld Eldar did this and I don't think psychic potenzial is everything.They had to see sth else...

...and btw: Eldar are mysterious

• Chaos can't do much with Tau for the reason I already mentioned: Tau aren't a psychic race.

And read the last paragraph of my previous post. Human tech was superior before Dark Age of Technology. However later on, the birth of Slaanesh and robot uprising basically shattered the civilization humans had, disrupting FTL and dropping humanity's tech level. (hence the Dark Age).
    However humans had backups of that tech called Standart Template Constructs. The STC is basically Holy Grail for the Adeptus Mechanicus.
    Current human tech is basically what was gathered by Adeptus Mechanicus after Dark Age of Technology plus some of the Emperor's own inventions. Adeptus Mechanicus hold an absolute monopoly over technology which they consider an object of their religion, and inventing something entirely new can be considered tech-heresy by hardline techpriests. (There is a loophole of "extrapolating existing designs using the divine guidance of the Omnissiah".) AdMech have also placed a ban on chip-based artificial intelligence (the intelligence of an artificially created organic brain is ok though).
    So basically, humans were advancing their tech for the time until Dark Age of Technology (not for 40k years but for less) and from there it was stagnant. The examples of how advanced that was could be seen in books "Lords of Mars" and "Dark Adepts". Also, Phalanx star fort and battleship Terminus Est can also be considered such examples.

• I ban you cus it wasnt a bad missclick. Giving reward then taking it back is just cruel xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you cus thats good, means you are playing my game now :D

Your number was around 150, which was mine ? lol

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you for spending an hour for spamming a like button, and not letting it there in the end :(