Corrupt Wish Game

There are 1,461 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• granted, now you are forced by responsibility to work 24/364.25 days to save everyone else you fail as a hero.

I wish for virtual reality games to exist, ones with full dive.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Granted ! But you are stucked in it and if you die in game you die in real life ( like in 50% of animes - SAO for example )

I wish for it too, but withouth this dangerous stuff hahaha

"Only the strongest will survive!"

• Granted, life works out faster so you die faster.

I wish I could finish rewatching sao today :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Granted, I drop it after 1rst ep for not enjoying it at all :P

I wish you would watch yamato the original

• granted, but Rick and Morty appear from a portal and explains to you that watching TV literally kills brain cells and gives you cancer while scientifically proving how stupid you are in this Universe and all the other infinite universes. Congratulations, your life now has no mean. You end it in a gruesome and horrifically entertaining, ironic manner...

I wish i didn't suck so bad at the tournament today :/

• Granted, you get a tiny Camaro toy which you can play with

I wish for PE to not suck so much at corrupting wishes xD

• granted your pe sucks even more but my pe is way better

i hope your talking about a subject at school cause if you are mines way better lol

i wish for a real camero a yellow camero so that i can show my friends :D

• PE is PortalEarth lol. sucking at corrupting wishes like his last post xD

Granted you get a real "camero" ( lol ) which is a yellow pony named Camero xD Ok, lets say Camaro, you get a real car camaro and you show it to your friends from your wheeled chair as you had an accident right before receiving the car so you cant drive it.

I wish for more online people here including myself.

• granted me you and some newbies come in this post but they dont know how to play this

i wish for a car

• Granted ! But you crush it into the mountain lol

I wish i could corrupt Michael's wish and tell him, that i'm not a big fan of yamato the original. I watched a few episodes but couldn't really get into it.

"Only the strongest will survive!"

• Granted, then you play with fire and get your house burnt with you inside. Nice and crispy.

I wish people made harder to corrupt wishes xD

• Granted, no WW3 or any war because mighty supreme commander kimmy john one wipes out earth with his glorious atomic armament (who needs nuclear armament anyway).

I wish GeG would go live in best korea, and corrupt this wish from there. Hint, good luck getting internet when you have electricity 3 hours at day.