Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 843.

Just post funny video's

(IOC)Wanderer - - OFF TOPIC

hhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFfMN6lPnlA

Quote from Martind Forlon: “What is interesting is that you have font quite small, I have smaller resolution but font is bigger. There is in fonts-fix.cmd file which may make your ingame fonts better readable.” Font size also depends on "Adjust to desktop resolution" setting in Launcher options - text on maps becomes smaller when this setting is enabled on some systems. Quote from wombat1940: “Where do I get that font-fix.cmd file?” The file is located in Freelancer installation directory (Don't…

Results for Starflier Galaxy Race on 31.03.2018 Today there were no checkpoints, and the endpoint was Ptah system. 1st in ~46m 00s: (Fallen)Lucky777 -> 35 mill credits 2nd in ~47m 00s: total_lunatic -> 35* mill credits (*see below) Participant: |TSH|*Meget_Fluffy*Trib -> 5 mill credits + Vodka + Rum Participant: Ashgaroth2 -> 5 mill credits + Vodka + Rum Participant: TL_Superfly -> 5 mill credits + Vodka + Rum -> donated to Ruafu-Race Participant: Ruafu-Race -> 10 mill credits + 2 Vodka + 2 Rum …

Below are some pictures from the 3rd and final delivery. Thanks to DP authorities for organizing this event!

Oh, I forgot to mention that I've got studies on Saturdays till ~12am-1pm servertime. Will join as soon as possible - hope the event isn't over by then

Quote from denne: “could be a good idea, if someone comes with an Antares freighter. it would help to accelerate the unloading in Weth” (IOC)Tantalus will be at your service in Weth

Hive Race

(IOC)Wanderer - - Events/Tournaments/League

Quote from The Original: “Is it a bug that a holo can stuck in hive?” It could be a bug or a feature Either way I think you should report it on Bugtracker.

Quote from Michael: “Is that actually in the past from Harry potter series ? When prof was young, if same” Yes, events of the previous Fantastic Beasts movie took place in 1920s. This one will be a sequel to it. By the way, I strongly recommend you to see the 1st one, even if you don't like Harry Potter series. The film is excellent in many aspects and so well-composed and captivating that one can watch it almost in one breath

Hive Race

Results for Hive Race on 18.03.2018 Today the racers were tasked to to survive 3 enjoyable laps in the Hive and dock at Planet Issos if they make it. 1st in ~11m 28s: Hurman - 25 mill credits 2nd in ~12m 54s: HappyHour-Fighter - 20 mill credits 3rd in ~20m 10s: |TSH|*TRIBBS*ZEN* - 15 mill credits Participant: Gunboat - 5 mill credits (came with a ship too big for the Hive - see the attached photo) Thanks to all for coming and see you next time! P.S. Special thanks to player Pure_Gunboat who help…

youtube.com/watch?v=5sEaYB4rLFQ

Songs With Girls Names in Them

youtube.com/watch?v=GbsfZe8s56M

youtube.com/watch?v=wD5notcurLU

Deathmatch

Results for Death Match Event on 10.03.2018 Six participants were fighting against each other in Arena system for 25 minutes. * Player * Before event * After event * Difference (with -1 mutiplier for S and D) * Score * BLACK_ARROW * Kills: 1 Suicides: 1 Deaths: 1 * 13 4 13 * 12 -3 -12 * -3 * |TSH|Kwai-Chang-Caine * 3 9 17 * 10 11 30 * 7 -2 -13 * -8 * (Fallen)Poorboy²PLG² * 12 4 24 * 21 4 31 * 9 0 -7 * +2 * Arena * 0 0 0 * 16 1 9 * 16 -1 -9 * +6 * Zozo[Hun] * 0 0 0 * 1 0 19 * 1 0 -19 * -18 * |DP|…

Happy Birthday SilverFox

Congrats mate & best wishes!!

Hello LordAnubisofkal which way exactly are you trying to get to Inner Core? And welcome to SWAT community

The guy in the video also meant "combined fire rate of all guns".

Quote from Rember_I: “can someone give a clear answer on: If it increases the fire rate or only syncs the shots so you need to aim less ?” The answer is variant 2: it only desyncs the shots of different guns. Damage per second doesn't change. You can play without worries Phrases like this Quote from denne: “u can double the refire rate to 16.66 shots per second”may be confusing because the term "refire rate" was used here to describe the frequency of shots from different guns (not from the same …

It has never been considered a trick or cheating, it's a built-in feature since the original Freelancer. Guns or groups can be assigned to different keys, and one can either fire all guns by mouse button or use number keys to shoot just separate ones or combinations of them. Some players started using this to de-syncronize weapons refire rate and called it "rapid fire", and today it's considered a special firing technique. To my view, it only brings more trouble with weapon groups etc. and has n…

I don't use "rapid fire" and still have no issues playing MP

Dooms Hunt

Results for Dom's Hunt on 03.03.2018 Three teams were trying to collect guns by hunting evil aliens in Venn, Celldra, Pyrddra, Jormdar, Mepther or Ryssk systems for 30 minutes. Team 1 "Bad DKA's Makes Happy" and winners with 14 guns: Happy_Hour - 9 guns, 44 mill |TSH|Tribb-Bad-TTBone - 1 guns, 44 mill (Fallen)DKA° - 4 guns, 44 mill Team 2 "Reaping Zozo Beasts" with 8 guns: (IOC)Reaper - 4 guns, 23 mill [HUN]Zozo - 2 guns, 23 mill |DP|BeastChev8 - 2 guns, 23 mill Prizes were based on teams' colle…