Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 569.

So here is the newest ship in Elite Dangerous which is coming into live with Q1 update. Commanders can try by yourselves fly this ship next week (25th), when will be started open Beta for Q1 (is needed to have Horizons or lifetime license). What was so far shown to us: - medium size ship (means it can dock also on outposts) - this ship is alliance ship (no rank requirement) - should be available for buy on planetary bases (i.e. not for vanilla ED owners) - is very agile due its four engines - i…

Content Recap - Beyond Chapter One Livestream (18.01.2018) - Part 2 Recap Quote from Will Flanagan: “Hi commanders, If you missed tonight's content reveal livestream or just wanted a recap of all the content discussed, read the notes below from designers Steve Kirby, Sandro Sammarco and Game Director Laurence Oldham. Please note this is part two of three livestreams, for more details click here. If you missed part one, check it out here. Remember that all of these changes will be featured in the…

Content Recap - Beyond Chapter One Livestream (16.01.2018) - Part 1 Recap Quote from Will Flanagan: “Hi commanders, If you missed tonight's content reveal livestream or just wanted a recap of all the content discussed, read the notes below from Sandro Sammarco, Lead Designer, and Adam Bourke-Waite, Senior Designer: Please note this is part one of three livestreams, for more details click here. CRIME AND PUNISHMENT Another one of the changes coming to this Chapter is the revisions to Crime and Pu…

* ____________________________________________________Elite Dangerous Newsletter #205 Elite Dangerous Newsletter #206 Elite Dangerous Newsletter #207 Elite Dangerous Newsletter #208 ____________________________________________________ Summary of the Chapter one Stream - C&P as well as Wing Missions : EliteDangerous *

--- Martind Forlon --- PILOTS FEDERATION RECORD, ID: GA58941295X Cmdr Name: Martind Forlon Callsign: Forlon Born Date: 22.06.3260 (biological age) Born Place: unknown (officially Ross 199) Role: Mercenary - Special agent Characteristics: wide variety of activities from deliveries & transport_ to all sorts of combat; taciturn nature, but highly capable of establishing local contacts; high IT skills; able to effectively cooperate, but preferring operate independently ______________________________…

I used blog for this, but idea have rp section sounds good for me , there can be also given short stories etc. For ships there is separate thread (ships & guides), it could be used also for 'rp' ship related stuff. And yea, ED can be terrible grindy especially if you 'must' have something 'asap'.

Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R: “yeah yeah, and thats where you lost me Ive no idea what micromaterials are and what to do with them. Probably its way too complicated as I am currently just flying around doing random missions ;)” Depends if you have Horizons season pass. If yes, then micromaterials you can see in right HUD panel under Inventory: - Ship cargo - Materials (up to 1000 units) - Data (up to 500 units) - Synthesis - Cabins Materials (micro) and Data (micro) are what allows you use Synthesis (…

from practical point of view are these places 'infested' by various micromaterials usable for synthesis or engineering.

It can come handy when you want come to places like here: Quote from Baton: “... Some of my recent finds: BD-12 1172 15 C a 22.4089, 155.5729 Major Silicate Vapour Geysers 2MASS J05351073-0526280 AB 1 b 58.4692, -64.5433 Minor Carbon Dioxide Geysers NSV 2123 AB 3 A a -50.3425, -70.5831 Major Silicate Vapour Geysers Running Man Sector YJ-A d17 4 A a -61.421, -116.1849 Major Silicate Vapour Geysers Running Man Sector YJ-A d17 4 A a 57.6431, 14.9801 Major Silicate Vapour Geysers Veil West Sector DL…

For these which have Horizons season pass or lifetime license is available surface landing on barren and ice planet types (for now only these two). Simple landing on planet's surface is easy, if you avoid planets with high gravity, where also landing may be quite tricky . Something different is, if you want landing on given coordinates ... there may be destination for the Tip Off missions, special settlements (like INRA bases), barnacles, thargoid's structures, Guardians sites and more. Watch fi…

new year

Martind Forlon - - General Discussions

All the best in New Year m8s!

Fuel Rats are doing some of the craziest rescue operations ... you need to have allot free time and sort of real dedication for doing so. ... aaand Python is my loved ship, very likely I spent in it 2/3 of my ED play time 8966-5c7641c0-large.jpg

Hello @MalcolmReynolds , one quite important thing: are you using original vanilla freelancer for base game installation? I know there are some "free" versions over the net, but some of them have corrupted/changed vanilla files which are not overwritten by CF mod and this results into "bad install" issues. (it happened before, and such issue source were confirmed)

youtu.be/0_9nQhsWyVU (video looks nice )

christmas

Martind Forlon - - General Discussions

Merry Christmas m8s!

Nice discounts for ED game: Games Deluxe 20e (49) Base 6,26e (25) Horizon pass 12,5 (25)

@Portalearth If you need 7A FSD drive with discount (15% from stock), then simply follow next link: Stations - EDDB And btw, T10 should be added into Coriolis EDCD Edition in next 24 hours so you can then easily test exploration config in it.

Source: 2.4 The Return: The Type-10 Defender Quote from Bo Marit: “Greetings Commanders, The Thargoid threat is rising. We’re receiving reports of attacks on space stations and devastation across the galaxy. Commanders have been requested to embark on dangerous rescue attempts to shuttle survivors away from the menace. There’s no doubt that we’ve got a difficult task ahead. But it’s not over yet... With the urgent need for new weaponry apparent, the Alliance Navy has commissioned Lakon Spaceways…

1709. Checked this and have "intelligent storage" switched off. For now is laptop working smoothly so I will better keep my fingers off from further changes