Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 610.

good to cu being glad in this case german history is something you should give a next shot. Every builded wall is not hard enough for keeping ppl in and/or out dude. But you may try it harder next time - if you reread my post i said modeler (with a misspelling i admit) but hey nobody is perfect except you of course Stasi methods are for example making something look like it is not and brainwashing or bashing and treating ppl to believe or just say to believe it. Especially in topics like this wh…

Quote: “woot? there are mods which look better than CF? I do not remember that such a mod has been RELEASED yet. and i do see nowhere that i said that ppl like sol command are not good at what they are doing I absolutely don't know where you take your information from.... really your claims are ridiculous. ” Oh well, that's entertaining too. Open the doors to the Freelancer worlds and you may find many which are already released, online and (don't be shocked too much please) they are looking bet…

Carrier and NPC Control Demo

Daywalker - - Freelancer News

it may be fear things evolve - fortunaly some ppl. do not - unfortunaly It's really great stuff.

Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R: “after reading DWs first comment about facts i stopped reading as its actually just bullshit when you talk about facts you also should talk about that the mod is in development for meanwhile ... 5-6 years or so and has 0 players period! these so called "best FL modders" are for sure experienced when it gets to coding stuff... but they lack alot of knowledge in many other areas the best FL modders are the ones which have build the best working FL mods... period! ... not th…

Can it be?

Daywalker - - Crossfire General Discussions

Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R: “stop this shit” Why, it's funny and entertaining

Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R: “when i am asked about the best FL modders then I clearly have other names in mind names which have delivered successful mod over a very long time” I didn't asked you i stated facts. Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R: “ to say that we at swat dont support others and dont share our work with others is probably based on a very limited view and lack of knowledge We have actively supported many fl mod projects and shared our work with other modders. And i am not talking about tiny mods …

You are talking about the Top 5 alltime Modders for Freelancer and several bright shining community stars. Noone without a similar skilled Dev Team will be able to bring Features and stuff like they did lately - because they was putting together 40-50 years of Freelancer modding experience from some of the most successful Mods. What they did is awesome for the engine, the models, the features and future possibilities - you do not want to seriously compare an updated Falcon Texture or a taken Bat…

Happy Birthday Darco, guess you will never read this - lol off too for the next 8 month. ps.: Hey Andreas Happy B'Day to you too.

Happy Birthday THOM88!!

Daywalker - - OFF TOPIC

Happy Birthday my Friend - hope you had the best one ever preferably with a personal piano serenade from a young lady

oh, you guys...

Daywalker - - OFF TOPIC

While opening this thread you lost time to go and search for a job. If you don't find a job for 12 bucks take two for whatever pay. You need a flat, energy and food, everything else is optional (including drums). Get your ass up and do something until the end of january it's much time left sergant. Brrr... i hate to be here! You know where to find us.

But somehow that important that you like to comment everything i write! Leave this thread to Endy, would you?

Endy! How are the Danish Headquarters these Days oh btw. - that´s Kermit here WB!!!

pirates tax rp

Quote from Gunny: “This isnt about anyone abusing players or driving them off the server, so please explain where you get this from? ” Quote from Gunny: “Yes I can account for 3MAJ doing exactly this, so CFPD is hunting them down.” So, if you have a problem with a whole Clan again, simply proof it once in your game time please and use the proper channels for it. A good and worthy start is, to use only your Clan for such aggressions this time. My first quote part btw. was to Forlon not to Gunny. …

pirates tax rp

Quote from Spiky-: “... everyone can F1 out of space by opening chat with <enter> and then pressing F1 to open the menu; that has been common knowledge for ages meanwhile.” Now it´s common knowledge and everyone can point to your post, offended ones and abusers. Quote from Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon): “I read it all few times and ... I'm asking: why ppl want play CF MP ... to play alone or play with others? Imo is not different if player escape RP situation while docked or in space (sw to other c…

pirates tax rp

Quote from The_Cro_Legend: “alt+f4 is possible *_*” yes, correct - but would you call that switching when taking in account that the Game would have to be reloaded before you can go to a new Character? It´s much effort to flee a situation, isn´t it? If you really need to go after someone chased you through the universe, like written above - or if you simply want to leave the Game - what´s wrong? Was it wrong that you didn´t told your Hunter where he can find you so he can have a cheap shot on yo…

pirates tax rp

The Game Files does not allow to F1. When a Player docked and is switching to another Character the Hunter was to slow and the hunted one was allowed to switch. There is no need of any discussion - what ppl are talking about here is not possible.

Happy Birthday Am-Sher

Daywalker - - OFF TOPIC

Happy Birthday

Quote from Abrasdevil: “Hi and Welcome Cop-RP - can engage pirates with or without warning on sight - can charge/fine others for criminal activities, such as killing other people for money (collecting bounties), hauling illegal goods (such as Black Market Goods, those what the NPC-cops are also want you to drop - can engage all others (mercenaries, smugglers, freelancers) only with a given warning prior (if they have illegal goods loaded) - can hire mercenaries (privatly or by setting a public b…

We are yet in a situation where a War is declared on us. Defemce Lines have to be builded. If BG are taking their Fighters out of Alaska, we will be happy to take ours out of Custodian and as long as no PX Vessel was touched ooRP everything will be nice and fine.

One PX Vessel destroyed ooRP by a BG tagged vessel is seen as a Declaration of War from BG on PX. Additional to the one you posted in New Tokyo. We told you that and it will not change. Move your Ship out of Alaska! You are now banned from Alaska Husker. The contract you are reffering to was by the way openly announced in the System Channel. So, shut the rumors up. If you can´t do your RP you need another Tactic not driving the Server in a dman War.