Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 927.

Dual Universe

SWAT_OP-R8R - - Games

no mans sky but in good?

Updates 2018

SWAT_OP-R8R - - Crossfire Mod Development

Quote from darkwraith007: “I debated significantly as to bother to post here after the friction I received about SP-based mission-fail corrections (since I had no desire to play MP at the time). The defaults have not been adjusted to account for the stronger enemies, better AI, and the lackluster equipment that most companions receive. If OP is still interested in fixing Crossfire SP (aka the reason most people still download this mod), then a quick fix would be to significantly increase the str…

Updates 2018

Quote from (IOC)Wanderer: “Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R: “At this point I dont know if we require to write such a tool from the scratch of if we can make use of existing code/tools.” Hello, you could probably use 7-Zip to get hash sums: h (Hash) command Here is the most basic way: 1. Get 7za.exe from 7-Zip Extra package (Download) and put it into CF directory next to a .bat file with this script: Source Code (1 line) 2. Run the batch file and checksums will be written to out.txt (an example file is at…

something awsome

SWAT_OP-R8R - - OFF TOPIC

Quote from Michael: “@SWAT_OP-R8R You know that video is a parody right ? :D” Do you know what the title of this thread is? something awsome... and it is

As already explained in this thread: Updates 2018 ... it is time to collect ideas for new bonus missions.

Updates 2018

Howdy folks, already during the Mod Awards in December I announced a few updates for Crossfire in 2018. One of them was a story related update introducing new Bonus missions. Crossfire already has a bunch of bonus missions that are not 100% tied to the main storyline. Id like to extend that a bit. For this purpose I will create a new thread where you can share your ideas. These ideas can be based on already existing bonus missions (we have a fancy new sleepership with unknown origin) or you can …

something awsome

youtube.com/watch?v=A7eb1DHZ9GQ

Just post funny pics

fQuote from RonaldoDaVinci: “:-) a8ebf76749e9b892a31574238a67b313--geek-quotes-funny-sexy.jpg”finally you know how much i suffer

Its not possible without having all of the server software being able to synchronize everything with our main server (which will be very tricky).

Just post funny video's

youtube.com/watch?v=hjpu1jqU06w so close: gcrs4v1c1sgzahwnfu6w.png btw. thats not new. these bots have been presented 2012 at the Cebit already but since then their movements improved alot

Worst time to buy a PC

SWAT_OP-R8R - - Hardware

I guess if you mount a graphic card vertically then its mostly for aestetics. That means that you most likely have a windowed case which very often dont have holes for airflow. However due to the vertical alignment the hot air would go up where back fans or top fans could blow it out. If there is liquid CPU cooler, you most certainly would never run into problems since graphic card and vrms are the only sources of heat inside the case.

Everyday more information about this issue. While Intel still hasnt been transparent about the issue Microsoft was a bit more clear about it. The performance drops on Haswell and older CPUs might be significantly higher than on the lastest generation of Intel CPUs. Also is there going to be a bigger performance drop on Windows 7 + 8 compared to Windows 10. That is due to old legacy code in the kernel. Considering that Windows 7 already without the patch has a worse performance than Windows 10 si…

awards

SWAT_OP-R8R - - Events/Tournaments/League

Navigator Award goes to @Cop.Hicks congratz

This is the complete list of affected CPUs. Quote: “Intel Coffee Lake (2017) Intel Core i7-8700K Intel Core i7-8700 Intel Core i5-8600K Intel Core i5-8400 Intel Core i3-8350K Intel Core i3-8100 Intel Gemini Lake (2017) Intel Pentium Silver J5005 Intel Celeron J4105 Intel Celeron J4005 Intel Denverton (2017) Intel Celeron C3958 Intel Celeron C3955 Intel Celeron C3950 Intel Celeron C3858 Intel Celeron C3850 Intel Celeron C3830 Intel Celeron C3808 Intel Celeron C3758 Intel Celeron C3750 Intel Celer…

Destiny 2 review?

SWAT_OP-R8R - - Game Reviews

That ishtar commander tool is pretty nice. Alot less micro-management

Worst time to buy a PC

SWAT_OP-R8R - - Hardware

One other option I forgot to mention. Some cases allow to vertically mount graphic cards. (I believe my sharkoon case also is able to do that). That way the weight problem is resolved since the graphic card can not bend down. It also looks pretty cool if your mainboard isnt that good looking already. But for that you require an additional PCIe extension cable. It at least would be an option and most cards look great from below. 200085.b9e1fe8c42eeb618c677a4e3a65fea5e.1600.jpg

Worst time to buy a PC

SWAT_OP-R8R - - Hardware

Ive just found a website which stated a weight of 1.86kg for the card that i am using. Just imagine such much weight on a plastic PCIe slot. Even with the screws holding it at the case the length of the card creates a noticable imbalance to the right side. I have the version which has its overclocking profile set to 1936Mhz (and Ive observed it to peak as high as 2100Mhz during stress tests). That one has 3 large fans which overlap due to their size (thats one of the reason why its so thick), a …

Worst time to buy a PC

SWAT_OP-R8R - - Hardware

Ok, about 6 weeks ago I have build my new PC and roughly one week after that I ran into a problem. Once a day at random times when I was in games, all of a sudden I either got crashes and messages that told me that my graphic card disconnected. Or I got crashes and afterwards had strange green artifacts on my screen when I rebooted. These problems appeared at random times in different games without any indication that something were wrong. Usually after a few reboots everything worked well again…

A short update on this topic. The two identified issues called Meltdown and Spectre are not only issues affecting Intel CPUs but also AMD. However, AMDs processor design allow software patches that have pretty much no impact on the performance. Intel however, has a hardware problem that can not be simply fixed by software. The solution to the problem is a workaround. One that uses additional calls to access the kernel. Unfortunatly this is what leads to the mentioned performance problems. 5-30% …

swat-portal.com/forum/index.ph…Elite-Dangerous-Roleplay/