Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 244.

PvP Competition

dented_ship - - Events/Tournaments/League

Hey Ori. Hopefully there will be another competition like this again. I am sure that with a bit of incentive and help DP could arrange something. I would like to see a few older players return for it though. There were some players that were supposed to be great at PvP which I would like to see enter into this sort of comp. Just keep watching the forums for another post asking for expressions of interest

Interpol back

dented_ship - - Police Alliance

It would be really great to see you back on the game We need some more clans and groups around

PvP Competition

No it was not Thanhrui even though he had been very generous to me Destructor, Please message me and we will arrange a time to meet and you can collect your prize

PvP Competition

Its the guns that are sitting unclaimed. We were donated a total of 72 guns to be used as prizes. The player that donated them also requested that the leftover guns be split between the two clans that organised the competition as a thanks for their efforts. This is why I have made this post to see if anyone else comes forward or the remaining guns will be split as per request.

PvP Competition

Hey guys, I still have unclaimed prizes waiting on my Yggdrasil in arena. I am wanting to get that ship out and into use again so need it emptied out. If you have won something in this comp and have not recived your prizes yet then please contact me to arrange a time to collect If no more prizes are collected then all the guns will be shared between DP and Fallen clans

We need to get past these modules to continue onto the other defence modules. The shop command will be used so that no commodities that are needed to create any clan equipment can be sold to the base. Also the clan leaders and some others will be watching as there is to be no equipment put into production at all. These final upgrades will be to get the defence module and some extra storage.

Ok guys, Mooring is now finished Trains and BS can now dock there again I have activated the next upgrade and for that we need 9800 Mox, 10000 construction machinery, 50000 ship hull panels, 15000 Hi Temp Alloy and 15000 Super conductors

Hi all. Just a quick update 16800 SHP left to deliver before this upgrade is finished again

Steak

dented_ship - - OFF TOPIC

Good choice Dark Not raw but not to cooked either. I find well done steak to be like chewing on an old truck tyre and needing the chainsaw to cut it. So like dark I have mine like Number 3 as well

Happy birthday LRMK

Happy Birthday my son. Hope we make your day a good one 00002501.gif geburtstag_1.gif geburtstag_17.gif

Just post funny video's

Those of us with wives might relate to this youtube.com/watch?v=RRJkvUW5j0o

We all need more Wine, Woman and Song

Two new moderators

dented_ship - - Site News

Thx OP , I will be doing my best here to keep things under control and them nasty spammers out

Deathmatch

So sad that this event happened to be a monday morning for me Next time maybe a sick day might be in order

RIP Tom Petty

A great musician sadly lost

Happy B-Day, exxorush

Happy birthday Exxo Hope you have a good one geburtstag_16.gif geburtstag_22.gif geburtstag_19.gif

happy birthday danger zone

Happy birthday my boy I know you had a good one geburtstag_17.gif geburtstag_24.gif

Happy Birthday Pinkie_Fighter

Happy birthday to my Daughter (Fallen)Pinkie_Fighter 00002501.gif geburtstag_13.gif geburtstag_17.gif geburtstag_29.gif

Happy birthday guys, Hope you had a good one 00002518.gifgeburtstag_17.gif 18921763_1535782666451992_4103929360694627253_n.jpg?oh=da05d3714ab4fcbc36b89cac575ebe61&oe=5A5E8B0A Tee-shirt says it all

happy birthday dented ship

Thanks guys for the good wishes