Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 181 for “8217”.
These terms were highlighted: 8217

Feedquote from Mass Effect: „There’s a lot of controversy surrounding BioWare’s upcoming open-world title Anthem. Whereas many Mass Effect hopefuls resent the future IP for Andromeda’s apparent abandonment, others are excited to see what the powerhouse dev team has up their sleeve. After all, some of our favourite names from the Dragon Age and Mass Effect franchises are tied tot he project. Regardless of where you fall on the reactionary scale, one thing is for certain: Anthem is going for the l…

Feedquote from Mass Effect: „Recently, Mass Effect celebrated its ten year anniversary with this year’s instance of N7 Day, or November 7th. BioWare recognized this special occasion by looking back at the past decade of the sci-fi franchise’s history. The Mass Effect franchise has seen its fair share of merchandise produced in tandem with its rising popularity, even with clothing displaying the iconic N7 vocational code from the game that would make wearers feel like a Systems Alliance member. N…

New United: War on Water

Bot - - Star Citizen News

Feedquote from Star Citizen: „New United NewsOrg War on Water By Arthur Kenna Staff Writer Archibald, Yar, Centauri Blue sparks arc between the grounding plates attached to the outside of most buildings in Archibald, the extreme low humidity making static buildup and discharge a real hazard to those who walk the dusty streets here. Even though the atmosphere on Yar is technically breathable, you see few inhabitants these day who go outside without protection. The air is so dry that even a short …

Feedquote from Mass Effect: „After building up the event over the last few days, Mass Effect‘s annual N7 Day 2017 is finally upon us. Referencing the games’ elite military group as well as the date of November 4, today marks the day where fans of the rich sci-fi universe can set aside bias and appreciate the splendor that is Mass Effect. Over the past few years, the yearly celebration has been home to big announcements and touching video messages about the series, with N7 Day 2017 being especial…

uo'aXy'an Language Lessons

Feedquote from Star Citizen: „ Britton Watkins goes over the sounds of the Xi’an language, gives pronunciation guidelines, and walks you through reading and writing Xi’an script. Download the Xi’an Alphabet here. Anyone interested in learning Xi’an is welcome to join us in Spectrum! “

Feedquote from Mass Effect: „“This year marks 10 years since the release of Mass Effect,” states BioWare in a new letter to fans and players around the world. The month of November is upon us, which means N7 Day 2017 is right around the corner. Mass Effect fans will know this as the day of the year that all things ME-related are celebrated. With this year marking the 10th anniversary of the franchise, there is surely a lot to celebrate. The original Mass Effect title released in 2007 for the Xbo…

Feedquote from Star Citizen: „ Lars Gonall: Welcome to the hell pit, or as it’s more commonly known, Spectrum Spectator. I’m Lars Gonall and with me as always is my spectrum life-partner Daisy Wences. For those of you at home wondering why I’m glistening like a dew-kissed lawn, the environment systems in our building decided to start freaking out today and while they claim it’s safe for us to go ahead and record the show, it is stupid hot in our studio right now. Daisy Wences: And here I thought…

Feedquote from Mass Effect: „BioWare has been high among the topics to talk about in the gaming world this year. With the less-than-stellar response to Mass Effect Andromeda, the reveal of upcoming shared-world action-RPG Anthem, and how the latter affected the former, it’s understandable that the company would be receiving a bounty of attention. To add to the pile, BioWare lead animator Steven Gilmour has recently made it official that he has parted ways with the company. After 17 years with th…

CitizenCon 2947 Recap

Feedquote from Star Citizen: „<div class-""> <h7>CitizenCon 2947 Recap</h7> Missed a Presentation? Watch it Here! <h7>Opening Address</h7> <h7>Meet the Sabre Raven</h7> <h7>Enhancing Mocap Data with Procedural Systems</h7> <h7>Graphics and Tech Development for Star Engine</h7> <h7>uo’aXy’an Lesson One: Introduction and Greetings</h7> <h7>Xi’an History, Physiology, and Language</h7> <h7>The Art and Tech of Stanton</h7> <h7>The Consolidated Outland Pioneer</h7> <h7>Keynote Address</h7>    $(functi…

A Quick Guide to SRX

Xi'an Dictionary

Feedquote from Star Citizen: „Xi'an Dictionary Xē’suelen! Welcome to the Xi’an dictionary. In it, you will find a compilation Xi’an words, along with their translations. The legend at the top serves as a guide to the abbreviations for parts of speech used throughout the dictionary. This is a living document. It will change as the Xi’an and their language are developed. If you’d like to participate in the development of the Xi’an language, we’d love to have your input! Please visit the Xi’an Lang…

Feedquote from Mass Effect: „Ever since BioWare announced an indefinite halt of Mass Effect: Andromeda DLC, fans have been left wondering when or if they’d ever get another story set within the sci-fi universe. After all, the studio had begun teasing a new adventure prior to shutting down supplemental development. Now it seems the story of the Quarian ark will finally be told, just not in the way we were all expecting. BioWare has announced a new tie-in novel called Mass Effect Annihilation, and…

The Shipyard: Variants and Modules

Feedquote from Star Citizen: „<div class-""> <h7>Variants and Modules</h7> A Guide to the New Ship Matrix Greetings Citizens! We’ve saved probably the hottest topic for the final post of this series of The Shipyard articles: Variants. Over the last 9 days we’ve covered a huge range of topics and designs all dealing with the New Ship Matrix to help inform everyone on how the internal designs are aligned with the new forward facing content and hope you all have found these useful and interesting. …

DataCache: Hide and Seek

Feedquote from Star Citizen: „//##trace.blocked##// 2947.10.23_03:06SET To: me_seeks From: scire_facias Subject: piper rick bet you thought i forgot about you. not so lucky. time has come for you to return the favor. hit me up asap and we can discuss how you’re gonna pay me back - scire_facias ________________________________ 2947.10.23_03:07SET To: scire_facias From: spectrum-daemon RE: piper AUTO-REPLY DELIVERY TO THE FOLLOWING RECIPIENT FAILED PERMANENTLY: me_seeks THIS SPECTRUM CONTACT IS NO…

The Shipyard: Other Ship Items

Feedquote from Mass Effect: „“I’ve seen people literally spend $15,000 on Mass Effect multiplayer cards.” Those who know the operations at BioWare have unique insight into the potential future of all games at EA, and one ex-BioWare dev has now shared what he thinks is behind EA’s strategy for game releases and what types of games are favored. With EA continuingto garner a negative reputation littered with microtransactions and a pay to play philosophy, it’s not too surprising to hear what this e…