Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 687.

What are you listening to right now?

denne - - OFF TOPIC

youtube.com/watch?v=zCqcS3hFBTQ

1st upgrade, the bar: done 2nd upgrade, the equipment dealer: done 3rd upgrade, the ship dealer: done 4th upgrade, the defense module type 1: done 5th upgrade, a storage module: done 6th upgrade, a shield generator module type I: done 7th upgrade, a shield generator module type II: done 8th upgrade, a protective science research: done for the nineth upgrade, another storage module - also mooring, we still need: * commodity * needed amount * amount left to deliver * done in % * trains left to del…

denne - - OFF TOPIC

youtube.com/watch?v=ppeZQ8inevE

something awsome

denne - - OFF TOPIC

awesome, 360° view around the space, it is nearly like being up there youtube.com/watch?v=W9u297hArbI @1"38: Fyodor Yurchikhin has had 5 spacefights

Just post funny video's

denne - - OFF TOPIC

youtube.com/watch?v=sGP_4JkAlkg

Just post funny pics

denne - - OFF TOPIC

Screen-Shot-2017-10-03-at-4.52.04-PM.png

youtube.com/watch?v=FdajsDAh7kc

Just post funny pics

denne - - OFF TOPIC

22045830_10155655271428360_7730873923946396066_n.jpg

have u tried another shader? u can find the shader options in the Crossfirer launcher (the cogged wheel down right).

denne - - OFF TOPIC

youtube.com/watch?v=uLifSFBs_Lk youtube.com/watch?v=ayE6Shlv598

RIP Tom Petty

denne - - OFF TOPIC

actually i remember just one song (into the great wide open), but i liked it. r. i. p. Tom Petty

Just post funny pics

denne - - OFF TOPIC

22137334_1331982356929186_3074393713431048920_o.jpg

Just post funny pics

denne - - OFF TOPIC

22089709_1475997915788543_4343559128394492025_n.jpg

Star Trek Discovery

denne - - Movies/TV/Anime

some explanations about WHAT they have changed during the years with the Klingons (not WHY): youtube.com/watch?v=P7Nkmf_wGTA

Star Trek Discovery

exactly this, the danger of getting cancelled, is what i'm afraid of, why i criticize the costs. and yes, Firefly and Defying Gravity had huge potentials. what i liked in Firefly was the logical use of lots of chinese words. Defying Gravity - similar to The Expanse and Mars - is a kind of science fiction that deserves to be called true science fiction. it comes without much super duper high end techno knick-knack and from the present point of view these futures could possibly come true ... if hu…

Star Trek Discovery

Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R: “also keep in mind that the klingons in Kelvin Timeline have another different look” oh right, i totally forgot about the last 3 movies. but i have an excuse: i never took them seriously as STAR TREK. they are just entertainment very far related with Star Trek. the kelvin timeline was the worst idea. i can imagine, why they made it, it gives simply more freedom to tell more and new stories. but does this not prove in the same time the poor fantasy of the story-writers? th…

Star Trek Discovery

hi there i was happy to realize that we have a new Star Trek series now and it looks promising, beside the beautyful women i (yes, it is Sonequa Martin-Green from "the walking dead" ) ok, riding with a jetpack through debris field and without big fat armor and/or shields is a stupid idea, in my humble opinion. but it looks great, especially with a binary solar system in the background. but, the Klingons, really? are they serious? WHAT THE HECK THEY'VE DONE?!?! for all non-trekkies here, this is …

Happy B-Day, exxorush

denne - - OFF TOPIC

happy b-day mate

happy birthday danger zone

denne - - OFF TOPIC

happy b-day, additional

22008003_1471359712919030_1648521606501898078_n.jpg