Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 602.

Destiny 2

Huor - - Games

Well i have access to the beta and can say that what has put into the beta contains the introducing story mission, 1 strike (that you can play with 2 other players) and 2 PVP matches. The opening mission is mainly what you see from the trailer, where you arrive at the tower and find everything destroyed by Ghauls troops. In this missions you still have the powers of the Guardians (Warlock, Hunter or Titan) and you try to beat the attackers back, getting an overview and support to defend humans a…

Was steht als Ausführungsverzeichnis in der Verknüpfung?

Also ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob der Komptaibilitätsmodus was bringt, weil du diesen dann primär für den Launcher setzt, aber dieser nicht zwangsweise auf das Spiel übertragen wird. Das kann ich allerdings nicht gewiss sagen, ein Risiko, dass es nichts bringt besteht allerdings. Der Launcher benötigt eigentlich nur die VS Runtime von 2010 - wird beim Mod mit installiert und die Qt-Dlls im Exe-Verzeichnis. Du musst das Spiel auch aus dem Exe-Verzeichnis raus starten, sonst kann es sein, dass and…

Destiny 2

Huor - - Games

US_Destiny2Announcement_D2_Social_MB_544x272.jpg The PC version should be available at the 24th of October. As follows the E3 trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=D8E7jUjOQi0 Thats an ugly endboss, but hey very likely we will beat him/them and send they were they were coming from.

Need some help installing

Huor - - Technical Problems

Hi Vishnu, welcome back.

Anthem

Huor - - Games

Sieht auf jeden Fall sehr interessant aus.

The Old Republic Review

Huor - - Game Reviews

In "Star Wars: The Force Unleashed" this was also possible, and always a good chance to kill more distant enemies.

The Old Republic Review

Huor - - Game Reviews

yeah sure, but you can bring it back with your dark force... easy task for a sith

The Old Republic Review

Huor - - Game Reviews

throw it and it becomes a long range weapon too

Hey there you asteroid suckin' bastards

Huor - - OFF TOPIC

ah nooo a shock wave Wb m8.

Game of Thrones

Huor - - Movies/TV/Anime

i am happy that at least the real bastard was killed, by his own hungry dogs This character had to die - in my eyes a very proper way

Happy birthday Huor

Huor - - OFF TOPIC

Many thanks to all of you.

Destiny 2

Huor - - Games

As of per last week, Bungie released a first game play trailer of Destiny 2. I am really impressed by the cinematics and story trailers. I hope Destiny 2 will become more successful as its ancestor version. It will be available on PC too, but players annot play together from different platforms. Here a cinematic, where you see Zavala, a Titan who is one of the main actors in the game. youtube.com/watch?v=-MGuklrmm_U And as follows the game trailer presented to the audience last week, with some f…

Manchester, England

Huor - - General Discussions

My condolences to all bereaved too. I agree to Kermit. All those stupid people, never will get to heaven, not having 77 virgins and what is promised in their believe. Unfortunate i am not really confident that the situation will improve somewhat in the near future

Happy Easter @all! :-)

Huor - - OFF TOPIC

much luck searching the hidden stuff Happy Easter!

It is time for the Jedi to end... hm will this be one of the last fights? Does Luk know what will happen? Will the Sith survive and conquer? I also found Rogue One better made than the 7th Episode, hopefully they are not copy another former episode again with SW8

Destiny

Huor - - Games

The Roboter in the trailer is called Cayde and he is one who is joking all the time. Really funny, which can make you smile while playing. The story that you can play so far is well done, imo. Challenging and also exciting. And for some missions you have to form teams - which is nicely balanced. All in all the PVE is great, the PVP can be frustrating as there are enough pro gamers, but hey that all how you can bear - either you enjoy having challenges or not. The new version should be like open …

Destiny

Huor - - Games

Since a few weeks Bungie announced the new episode for Destiny. Destiny 2 See the trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZJLAJVmggt0 It shall also be available for PC. But honestly i stay with PS4. In may Bungie will release a first game trailer. I am really excited to see how thats going to be.

AMD is back

Huor - - Hardware

Usually the PC cores are not the bottleneck of the PCs - this are the cache (RAM) and HDD/SSD speeds. So any competition is good for the end user. So i welcome better AMD performances. Also important would be to have long term tests and not single benchmarks. That is how the performance develops if the heat rises and how stable the performance is going to be.

multiple small magnetic generators scattered around to form one big unit, kinda put small ones into a matrix with some distance between each, then the magnetic field just has to be huge enough to fill the gaps. Coils do perform better if you put some iron in it, this empowers the magnetic field. Something along this would be my idea