Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 595.

Happy Easter @all! :-)

Huor - - OFF TOPIC

much luck searching the hidden stuff Happy Easter!

It is time for the Jedi to end... hm will this be one of the last fights? Does Luk know what will happen? Will the Sith survive and conquer? I also found Rogue One better made than the 7th Episode, hopefully they are not copy another former episode again with SW8

Destiny

Huor - - Games

The Roboter in the trailer is called Cayde and he is one who is joking all the time. Really funny, which can make you smile while playing. The story that you can play so far is well done, imo. Challenging and also exciting. And for some missions you have to form teams - which is nicely balanced. All in all the PVE is great, the PVP can be frustrating as there are enough pro gamers, but hey that all how you can bear - either you enjoy having challenges or not. The new version should be like open …

Destiny

Huor - - Games

Since a few weeks Bungie announced the new episode for Destiny. Destiny 2 See the trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZJLAJVmggt0 It shall also be available for PC. But honestly i stay with PS4. In may Bungie will release a first game trailer. I am really excited to see how thats going to be.

AMD is back

Huor - - Hardware

Usually the PC cores are not the bottleneck of the PCs - this are the cache (RAM) and HDD/SSD speeds. So any competition is good for the end user. So i welcome better AMD performances. Also important would be to have long term tests and not single benchmarks. That is how the performance develops if the heat rises and how stable the performance is going to be.

multiple small magnetic generators scattered around to form one big unit, kinda put small ones into a matrix with some distance between each, then the magnetic field just has to be huge enough to fill the gaps. Coils do perform better if you put some iron in it, this empowers the magnetic field. Something along this would be my idea

electromagnets could do that. It doesnt require huge energy amounts as the magnetic field of the earth is also not very strong. It has just to be strong enough to distract particles. i first thought about a liquid iron core that helps the earth to generate the magnetic field, but that doesnt work in space

Upcoming Nerfs in STO

Huor - - Star Trek Online News

They lost me with the overhaul of the skill system. I tried to get into STO lately but was soon lost again. Until they decided to go this step i liked that i slowly got how i can take care of skills and advance them into one or another direction. But then everything i gained was more or less lost. And hell, this skill system is not the easiest to understand. Especially if you didnt made any backups of what you hade before. That was the worst decision they ever could do, imo.

Cities of the Future

Huor - - OFF TOPIC

with huge balance tanks below the surface, filled with whatever is heavier than water But it must not be habitable. Below surface can be technical rooms or areas to maintain the structure and ensure balance and maneuverability...

Cities of the Future

Huor - - OFF TOPIC

Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R: “would you build it as floating island or more as an iceberg which mostly is underwater?” floating, although icebergs are also floating Just like our current ocean cruisers, where most of it is above water surface

Cities of the Future

Huor - - OFF TOPIC

We already am building giant ocean cruisers - very little cities even bigger than some small villages. So the technology is there. Surre problems have to be solved, but that part has to be done no matter what kind of city must be build. But i thought an ocean city would be a nice start. The city gets an anchor which will hold it on position. Its mass should stabilize the whole even so bigger waves should have no real impact on the structure. And as its floating the position can be adjusted as fa…

Ark Survival Evolved

Huor - - PC Games

Houses on dinos backs or flying dinos is very ridiculous. I liked the trailers, but that made me decided against this game. Now i kill tech dinos but those were also on Star Trek Online

Cities of the Future

Huor - - OFF TOPIC

Why not building such cities on the water. They have direct access to water, our most important resource we humans require. With water we can grow plants which can be used to feed animals. The natural water cycle. On water we also could use waves to produce energy, wind and the sun. It is always good to have more options instead relying on fision or fusion alone. I think of Stargate Atlantis, which in the end had a perfect idea of such a city, but only the energy was a problem. We even could use…

Horizon - Zero Dawn

Huor - - Game Reviews

horizon-zero-dawn-badge-02-ps4-eu-20jun16 I bough that game a week ago and played a few chapters already. I was interested because it has game elements that I enjoy. You can discover the land around you, craft new stuff, advance your character, follow a storyline and many more. So what about the game. In an opulent, post-apocalyptic world, where nature has recaptured the ruins of a forgotten civilization, small groups of people live as primitive tribes of hunters and collectors. Their mastery ov…

Cities of the Future

Huor - - OFF TOPIC

Well finally found some time to read through the posts. I also believe that going into the underground would be more futuristic than building towers. Lets face the climate changes would make it very windy and also increasing temperature. People will go into the underground sooner or later. Considering if mankind also will do space travels and populate other planets or planetoids they very likely will drill their homes into these. Drilling could eventually also solve problems getting resources to…

RIP Bill Paxton

Huor - - OFF TOPIC

New year starts as last year did RIP

[UR]

Huor - - Technical Problems

which system? and which name did the base had?

Earth like planets

Huor - - OFF TOPIC

Too far away to reach it within reasonable times. Even if planets are relative close to each other could mean that each of them has massive tides are waves dispersing the planets surfaces. So even if they are within the habitable region must not mean that life that we know may exists there, or has it easy to survive. Then all of these stars are very close to its center star, much closer than earth is to our sun. So the redation might be very high, although the star over there is less heavy and a…

So far i dont get the new plugin really running. If its no hurdle you can create a clan base there in this system, until i get the plugin running. It seems to be a bit more complicated than initially assumed from me.

ADMINS

Huor - - Crossfire General Discussions

We cant if there is a crash. Crashes occur just out of randomness (more or less). Else if i need to restart the server purposely, i am givin a 2 or 5 minutes warning ahead.