Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Night-Hunter -

Replied to the thread Lest Count to 30 000.

Night-Hunter -

Replied to the thread Let's write numbers backwards[20 000].

Night-Hunter -

Replied to the thread The Old Republic Review.

I had an account some time ago, but with the restrictions of the f2p player i get bored after few weeks, but who knows... maybe i will download it again some day.

[DP] dark68360 -

Liked denne’s post in the thread outpost on inner core galaxy.

Like (Post)
    ok, here some excerpt from the clan base documentation: To establish the first module you need a char with clan leader rights and an Armored Transport with the following ingredients: polymers = 200 basic alloys = 200 super alloys = 140 optronics =…

thanhrui -

Has received trophy Nomad Destroyer

User Trophy
    This player is very good in shooting and then tractor in Nomad property during the nomad gun hunt event.

Bot -

Posted a new thread: The Undiscovered Lockbox

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ The final years of the 23rd Century were a time of great turmoil for the Federation, Klingons, and Romulans. Many advanced technologies were developed during this time period, some of which are still serviceable…

denne -

Replied to the thread outpost on inner core galaxy.

ok, here some excerpt from the clan base documentation: To establish the first module you need a char with clan leader rights and an Armored Transport with the following ingredients: polymers = 200 basic alloys = 200 super alloys = 140 optronics =…

Revan -

Replied to the thread Crossfire Launcher Problems.

I got it to work by running in administrator, I'll keep this in mind if I have any other issues that might be related. Thanks though!

[DP] dark68360 -

Liked Revan’s post in the thread It's been a while....

Like (Post)
    "It's been a while since I could hold my head up high" - Staind Long time no see everybody, really long time. I won't get into the details, but life gets the best of us sometimes. I'd like to apologize to the community for the shame and disgrace I've…

[DP] dark68360 -

Replied to the thread It's been a while....

denne -

Commented on the image Me guarding IOC Headquarter (Not very exciting because nothing happens).

Comment (Image)
    nothing happened because u were guarding ;)

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Season 12 Giveaways Day One!

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ Happy Anniversary, Captains! Seven years ago, Star Trek Online launched out into the universe. It’s been a heck of a ride so far – we’ve battled the Borg, walked the surface of Deep Space Nine, welcomed our…

[DP] dark68360 -

Replied to the thread outpost on inner core galaxy.

yes good idea :salutes you are motivate :thumbsup: , but How to build a base, explain step by step pls

denne -

Likes the image It's been a while.

Like (Image)

[DP] dark68360 -

Liked denne’s post in the thread outpost on inner core galaxy.

Like (Post)
    i would expect that such a base in IC would be an interclan thing, it would be open to everyone who help constructing and maintaining it. limiting to some certain modules could work. the only important module would be the equipment dealer. ok, maybe…

|TSH| ***Tribbs*** -

Liked Portalearth’s post in the thread The Silver Tongued Devil.

Like (Post)
    (It is a season finale, so do the best you can) Focks was absolutely fuming. Here he was about to wiggle his way from under The Order's thumb, but for the third time, Cantana Focks was too late and was beaten by Commander Jun'ko Zane. The personal…

Portalearth -

Liked Revan’s post in the thread It's been a while....

Like (Post)
    "It's been a while since I could hold my head up high" - Staind Long time no see everybody, really long time. I won't get into the details, but life gets the best of us sometimes. I'd like to apologize to the community for the shame and disgrace I've…

RonaldoDaVinci -

Replied to the thread It's been a while....

Quote from Revan: “Though it was not planned, I will certainly incorporate my absence into the role-play story. Maybe I ventured to the depths of the Inner Core or Canis and learned the secrets of the universe?” Or you was the guy who found the…