Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Renegade's Regret Week 3 Rewards!

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ Each week we’ll roll out new rewards for the Featured Episode “The Renegade's Regret.” The final week’s rewards is a new Melee Weapon – the Draconian Ceremonial Polearm. In addition, the first…

Gibbon -

Liked Michael’s post in the thread Genesis "The Sol Chronicles".

Like (Post)
    Nice, I can see the light of my town in there even though its daytime !

Gibbon -

Liked SWAT_OP-R8R’s post in the thread Genesis "The Sol Chronicles".

Like (Post)
    nobody had any doubts that you are wasting energy

Bot -

Posted a new thread: The Return of the Delta Recruits

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ During the Iconian War, the best and brightest of the Alliance came together and began anew – training a new generation to take up arms in the greatest conflict the galaxy had ever seen. This new generation of…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: XP Boost Revamp!

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ As part of the lead up to the launch of Victory is Life, we’re making some changes to how XP Boosts throughout our game work for your characters. The good news – we’re making it so that you get more XP for your…

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Replied to the thread Genesis "The Sol Chronicles".

nobody had any doubts that you are wasting energy

Destructor-Nexus -

Replied to the thread The ''You`re Banned'' Game.

Banning you coz I ACCIDENTALLY clicked that in an instant after this page loaded...

Michael -

Replied to the thread Genesis "The Sol Chronicles".

Nice, I can see the light of my town in there even though its daytime !

Michael -

Liked Gibbon’s post in the thread Genesis "The Sol Chronicles".

Like (Post)
    PzBhmy.jpg[/img]PzBhmy.jpg Right, a little update. I'm kind of done with the new systems, all the systems have been built and are finished. All the new bases, asteroid fields etc are all in. All the encounters are done, all the new patrol paths,…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Wing Commander Meme of the Day: Grandma Finds the Internet

Thread
    Feedquote from Wing Commander News: „They don't call it super VGA for nothin'!“

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Playstation & 3DO Square Off In New Video Comparison

Thread
    Feedquote from Wing Commander News: „3dokid has put together a neat comparison that shows both the Playstation and 3DO versions of Wing Commander 3 playing side-by-side. PC players who might not be as familiar with the console variants might be…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: PC Patch Notes for 4/19/18

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ Updates and Events: XP Boosts have been updated to provide a more improved boost to gaining extra XP! All XP Bonus Pools will now grant a 50% boost to the bonus XP earned, from the previous 20% bonus. Bonus…

Ajay -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

youtube.com/watch?v=N8Ev3X0aLtQ That part from 0:42 to 1:00 is just rad. On that note I'm back to perfecting my WCIII campaigns.

Michael -

Replied to the thread The ''You`re Banned'' Game.

Banning you for trolling and to remind you dont need to remove it, same as I dont need to remove that I dislike what you said :P

SilverFox -

Liked SWAT_OP-R8R’s post in the thread something awsome.

Like (Post)

MuG3N -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

Love this, cant wait for the full song to release. youtube.com/watch?v=v1YojYU5nPQ

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Announcing Two New Discount Packs for Victory is Life!

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ Every day, we get closer to the summer launch of the newest expansion to Star Trek Online, Victory is Life. But when the expansion comes, will you be ready? If you want a head start on everything the brand new…

JDBuckholt -

Liked Gibbon’s post in the thread Genesis "The Sol Chronicles".

Like (Post)
    PaA1gJ.jpg I've decided to put this into a new section as it's a massive addon to my Genesis 1.3 mod. I'n the new 1.4 version titled 'The Sol Chronicles', i've decided to add in our solar system and turn each planet into its own system. There will be 10