Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Homeworld Mod Adds WC1/2 Ships

Thread
    Feedquote from Wing Commander News: „L.I.F. has released the first 'expansion' to his Wing Commander mod for Homeworld Remastered. Since the core game, largely based around WC3/4, has gotten so large, it made sense to build the WC1/2-oriented assets…

Portalearth -

Uploaded the image You...me...and nothin but the stars.

Feedquote from Mass Effect: „“I’ve seen people literally spend $15,000 on Mass Effect multiplayer cards.” Those who know the operations at BioWare have unique insight into the potential future of all games at EA, and one ex-BioWare dev…

Thommy0220 -

Wrote a comment on Thommy0220’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hallo lieber Bot, danke für die Rückmeldung :) Leider habe ich bis heute noch keine Aktivierungsmail bekommen...

Bot -

Posted a new thread: The Shipyard: Ordnance Hardpoints

Thread

Bot -

Posted a new thread: 30% Off Tier 5 Ships on All Platforms, 10/23 only!

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ Temporal Anomalies have opened a hole to an alternate universe, one with a fantastic sale, Captains. But this Flash Sale will only be available for a limited time – from 10am-6pm PST today only, on all three…

Dobrak -

Liked denne’s post in the thread Construction of the Base in the Inner Core!.

Like (Post)
    1st upgrade, the bar: done 2nd upgrade, the equipment dealer: done 3rd upgrade, the ship dealer: done 4th upgrade, the defense module type 1: done 5th upgrade, a storage module: done 6th upgrade, a shield generator module type I: done 7th upgrade, a…

Michael -

Replied to the thread The ''You`re Banned'' Game.

I ban you for thinking that earns you time, you go faster so you want to do even more travels n end up spending more time travelling :D

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Reminder: Extended Downtime Tomorrow – 2017/10/24

Thread
    Feedquote from Eve Online (CCP Falcon): „ We’re happy to announce that the winter expansion, EVE Online: Lifeblood, will be deployed during an extended downtime tomorrow. Downtime for the release of Lifeblood will begin at the usual time of…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Waterloo Prepares For Battle

Thread
    Feedquote from Wing Commander News: „Klavs has taken a well earned break from designing real space ships to further expand his Wing Commander fleet. Today's addition is the powerful Waterloo cruiser. We don't get to admire this ship as much as we'd…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: The Shipyard: Turrets

Thread

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Replied to the thread Just post funny video's.

Corynthos -

Replied to the thread Devout Believer vs God.

Bot -

Posted a new thread: WC3 Memory Glitch Got A Clever Cover Up

Thread
    Feedquote from Wing Commander News: „There’s a well known anecdote from the development of WC1 that talks about how an error message when quitting the game was changed to “Thank you for playing Wing Commander.” That story now has a sequel thanks…

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Commented on the image The Katana.

Comment (Image)
    Originally I wanted to get that ship... but back then it was a very long way to go.

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Likes the image The Katana.

Like (Image)

(IOC)Wanderer -

Like (Image)

Ajay -

Like (Image)