Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

The Original -

Replied to the thread Construction of the Base in the Inner Core!.

Only Super Alloy left now ... 20 loads ... Available at Thames New London currently... Thank you...

The Original -

Replied to the thread The ''You`re Banned'' Game.

Banning Ringo... well, your avatar still Captain America btw ... upload it NOW ...

The Original -

Replied to the thread Let's write numbers backwards[20 000].

The Original -

Replied to the thread Lest Count to 30 000.

The Original -

Replied to the thread Counting with pictures.

Your link is working... i can see it btw... Nokia2310.jpg

denne -

Liked (IOC)Wanderer’s post in the thread Updates 2018.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R: “While it is possible to create checksums this way I clearly wont browse through thousands of hashs manually to find the one that is different. The task is to isolate the wrong ones only.” Then you could add a reference file…

(IOC)Wanderer -

Liked Portalearth’s post in the thread Crossfire Bonus Missions 2018.

Like (Post)
    I think we should have a handful of missions that are played from a different faction/role. So in the above examples, the first mission would be through Trent, the next a freighter/smuggler and a mission as a cop, pirate and a Bounty Hunter. Then a final…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: New Unboxing Series Kicks Off With Wing Commander Amiga

Thread
    Feedquote from Wing Commander News: „Unboxing Hands has a massive collection of classic PC and other video games, and they're starting to go through and unbox them all. Wing Commander Amiga was lucky enough to be one of the first titles up. Most…

(IOC)Wanderer -

Liked SWAT_OP-R8R’s post in the thread Updates 2018.

Like (Post)
    Quote from darkwraith007: “I debated significantly as to bother to post here after the friction I received about SP-based mission-fail corrections (since I had no desire to play MP at the time). The defaults have not been adjusted to account for the…

(IOC)Wanderer -

Replied to the thread Updates 2018.

Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R: “While it is possible to create checksums this way I clearly wont browse through thousands of hashs manually to find the one that is different. The task is to isolate the wrong ones only.” Then you could add a reference file…

Huor -

Replied to the thread Destiny 2 review?.

BTW: There is another website for the items which i am using - DIM

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Replied to the thread Destiny 2 review?.

the thing is... I have no type of item that I wouldnt use even hand guns have interesting benefits ok i dont use impulse rifles much but i dont think that I have many next to that am not really able to tell which item performs best e.g. some autorifles…

ringotwin -

Replied to the thread Lest Count to 30 000.

ringotwin -

Replied to the thread Let's write numbers backwards[20 000].

ringotwin -

Replied to the thread Counting with pictures.

search?search? Watch The Train ! Any idea why My links Do Not Work ? Anyone ?

ringotwin -

Liked The Original’s post in the thread Counting with pictures.

Like (Post)
    SEPTA_2308.jpg

ringotwin -

Banning AJAY because Quite simply it is jus GREEN crystalline TiBERiUM My Avatar for a While if it will upload Going to Try Now

Ajay -

I ban The Original to tell DN: Get that Kane-darn chunk of Tiberium to the nearest refinery, before you turn us all into visceroids!.. At least it isn't Vinifera.

The Original -

Liked dented_ship’s post in the thread Construction of the Base in the Inner Core!.

Like (Post)
    Table updated again :)

The Original -

Banning Nexus ... it is a SEM picture of a cement clinker during the hydration process ... in fact, it is a crystal structure of an Alite ... thank you...