Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

monkey t uk -

Wrote a comment on axl100’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Welcome XXL

Destructor-Nexus -

Replied to the thread The ''You`re Banned'' Game.

Banning you coz do I look like I care of what's fair and not?

Destructor-Nexus -

Liked Michael’s post in the thread The ''You`re Banned'' Game.

Like (Post)
    Banning you for proving what a defective bot you are when you banned him instead of me what would be correct.

Destructor-Nexus -

Like (Post)
    Banning you for banning more people than supposed to.

Destructor-Nexus -

Like (Post)
    Banning you for trolling and to remind you dont need to remove it, same as I dont need to remove that I dislike what you said :P

Destructor-Nexus -

Like (Post)
    Banning you cus, likewise! But well, if we keep this up the whole thread will be darkened out, wanna stop it and undo all the fun jokes, or a likes duel for more fun? Last duelist ended up with negative likes though... So I think OP indirectly forbidden…

Destructor-Nexus -

Like (Post)
    Banning you for even asking that, accidentally, not instantly ! xD

Destructor-Nexus -

Like (Post)
    Banning you for not having started doing that already, but well, its bit unfair isnt it :D

Destructor-Nexus -

Replied to the thread Corrupt Wish Game.

Granted,I wish to have an Ion Cannonin Orbit that works, has an invinceble shield, is able to destroy cities in an instant and that I am not known as the owner and that I sh00t your house so you do not bother me to write this anymore. I wish to actually…

Blake00 -

Replied to the thread Freelancer Facebook Group.

Quote from Michael: “Ok, not only its a nice idea, but... on that FB page you added your original Freelancer tour videos, watching them felt so melancholic and beautiful in its own way, it really touched me... reminded me a bit of why its the only game…

AZ09 -

Interesting, makes me wonder what we would need to do with CF's page on there.

Michael -

You mean copyright related ? Hope its not related to bantering caused by a third party group on FB... FB already changed policy n privacy stuff for that.
    Thank you. I thought that might be the case. Its just that, in conversations with Martind, I called something (in the title) by the wrong name. We are working together on completing the maps for the Sirius Sector. I'm using the conversation titles as a…

SWAT_OP-R8R -

werent we told to delete facebook recently?

dented_ship -

Has prepared the error report TMD has disappeared.

Error report
    Just travelled to DP base in sigma 17 to find it is not there. Seems to have disappeared. I have checked on RA base in Gamma and that is still there

Michael -

Ok, not only its a nice idea, but... on that FB page you added your original Freelancer tour videos, watching them felt so melancholic and beautiful in its own way, it really touched me... reminded me a bit of why its the only game I actually bought…

axl100 -

Now follows monkey t uk.

Follow

dented_ship -

Commented on the event Ancient Hunt Event.

Comment (Event)
    Sorry Wanderer, over where I am the event starts at 7.00am and finishes 8.00am Monday morning, I start work at 7.30 :(

Michael -

Liked Blake00’s post in the thread Freelancer Facebook Group.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, I've tried hunting a few times over the years for a Freelancer Facebook group as it seems wrong that such a great classic of a game doesn't have a proper presence on social media. Doesn't help that the word 'freelancer' brings up a gazillion…