Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

AZ09 -

Replied to the thread I'm out.

Well PE, if you must leave, at least remember the good times, and also remember that nothing is able to remain the same forever. Things change all the time, whether it be the server or the population or even the activities. When that change comes, people…

[DP] dark68360 -

It is true that the crossfire server is somewhat abandoned, but I know that freelancer discovery is very active (I often see 50 people connected) after I never test this mod

Portalearth -

It's little known because it's just me and I have a life outside of this game. I've only seen one other RA player and he was on two or three times total before he disappeared again. I don't want flaky players man and that's all i see and get. But more…

Gearhead10 -

Likes the image Dom'Kavash Mothership patrolling in Rhuntath.

Like (Image)

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Liked [DP] dark68360’s post in the thread I'm out.

Like (Post)
    Your clan is so little known? Made of the pub, made sure that everyone wants to enter the noble clan of RA :salutes On crossfire I see a lot of players without clan and who do not even know that they exist, ask them to join you

Gearhead10 -

Liked [DP] dark68360’s post in the thread I'm out.

Like (Post)
    Your clan is so little known? Made of the pub, made sure that everyone wants to enter the noble clan of RA :salutes On crossfire I see a lot of players without clan and who do not even know that they exist, ask them to join you

[DP] dark68360 -

Portalearth -

Posted a new thread: I'm out

Thread
    It's no fun playing with yourself. I'm tired of being a one man clan, I'm tired of people disrespecting me and in all honesty, After 10 years of playing Crossfire, I'm burnt out and it's not fun anymore. So i'm hanging up the flight helmet and taking the…

|TSH| ***Tribbs*** -

Liked the event Dom'Kavash Hunt Event.

Like (Event)
    Dоm'Kavash Hunt Event in Hieron system Click here to learn about event rules and rewards Amendment to the rules: the hunt will take place in Hieron and participants should meet there near the Warp Anomaly. See you in Hieron system at 20:45 servertime!

|TSH| ***Tribbs*** -

Liked (IOC)Wanderer’s post in the thread Starflier Galaxy Race.

Like (Post)
    Results for Morning Starflier Galaxy Race on 21.01.2016 Today there were no checkpoints and the endpoint was Ptah system. 1st at ~50 min 00 s: (IOC)StarFlea -> 40 mill credits, money went back to the event manager :) Almost made it 2nd: CanTho - :tot: in

|TSH| ***Tribbs*** -

Liked (IOC)Wanderer’s post in the thread Starflier Galaxy Race.

Like (Post)
    Results for Starflier Galaxy Race on 20.01.2016 Today there were no checkpoints and the endpoint was Ptah system. Racers were allowed to disrupt trade lanes. Almost made it 1st: |TSH|Tribb's_Thargon - :tot: in Hieron after 34 min 27 s -> 5 mill credits

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Like (Image)

[DP] dark68360 -

Replied to the thread hyperspace.

Now it's good but the last time I was on crossfire I was a Phanchdar system and now I'm in Menton system, a little strange

(IOC)Wanderer -

Like (Image)