Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Portalearth -

Liked SWAT_OP-R8R’s post in the thread Hunger Games.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Portalearth: “Might i suggest Watching/Reading The Hunger Games if the rules seem a bit tricky ” You mean.... people die until 2 yerks break the rules?

|TSH| ***Tribbs*** -

Liked Ajay’s post in the thread What are you listening to right now?.

Like (Post)
    Did somebody say Death Metal? youtube.com/watch?v=9dqkmPI2JlM

|TSH| ***Tribbs*** -

Liked Huor’s post in the thread outpost on inner core galaxy.

Like (Post)
    So far i dont get the new plugin really running. If its no hurdle you can create a clan base there in this system, until i get the plugin running. It seems to be a bit more complicated than initially assumed from me.

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Designing the Confederation Fleet

Thread
    Feedquote from Wing Commander News: „Need some more Wing Commander movie production artwork in your life? Here are four rarely seen 1998 concepts that were used to create the final Terran Confederation ship designs for the film! Pictured are the TCS…

AZ09 -

Replied to the thread Hunger Games.

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Quote from Portalearth: “Might i suggest Watching/Reading The Hunger Games if the rules seem a bit tricky ” You mean.... people die until 2 yerks break the rules?

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Replied to the thread Concept - Magnetic shield protecting/restoring Mars atmosphere.

surface temperature vs core temperature of the coil you would require a very good material

Portalearth -

Might i suggest Watching/Reading The Hunger Games if the rules seem a bit tricky I think it's cool

[DP] dark68360 -

Likes the image Nomad Reaper Battleship and building facility.

Like (Image)

[DP] dark68360 -

Replied to the thread Concept - Magnetic shield protecting/restoring Mars atmosphere.

Did they give the value of the magnetic field (emit by the module) ?, how they want to do it (from simple electromagnet version XXXXL or to use a ferromagnetic material also XXXXL) Because with electromagnets, the energy should be enormous (although…

[DP] dark68360 -

Created the event Hunger Games.

Event
    WELCOM TO THE HUNGER GAMES The event begin the 31 march (friday) at 20h45 server time see you in nephele systeme for more information see this : Hunger Games

denne -

Liked [DP] dark68360’s post in the thread Hunger Games.

Like (Post)
    i have send a Mp, now, He asked me for my EM char

[DP] dark68360 -

Liked |TSH| ***Tribbs***’s post in the thread outpost on inner core galaxy.

Like (Post)
    :salutes This is What it is all About :) IMO These are Great Interactive conversations about something that Should be Beneficial to all Freelancers !! The Clan Leaders IMO should have the Main Password :) If you Cannot Trust the Clan Leaders to do The Right thing…

[DP] dark68360 -

i have send a Mp, now, He asked me for my EM char

AZ09 -

Quote from [DP] dark68360: “i am a EM, if swat accept my candidature” Pardon my interruption, but wouldnt it have been wiser to instead of just charging head first into this, that you first wait til you get the confirmation? Just my thoughts.

(IOC)Wanderer -

Liked Martind Forlon’s post in the thread Hunger Games.

Like (Post)
    Give it a try, result is hard to predict because no one tried it yet. I only fear a bit that ppl can have problem understand how rules for this event works (considering experience from BS assaults and many misunderstandings) and could be not easy…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: First Contact Day Celebration!

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ April 5th is the anniversary of First Contact Day, when Humans and Vulcans first met on Earth! To celebrate the anniversary of First Contact Day, the Zefram Cochrane Memorial and Historical Museum is holding a…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: New Eden Store - April Sales!

Thread
    Feedquote from Eve Online (CCP Falcon): „ We’re happy to announce that over the course of April we’ll be offering several sales in the New Eden Store that will see 30% off selected SKINs and 50% off selected apparel. These sales will occur…

[DP] dark68360 -

Replied to the thread Just post funny pics.

:bmuhahaha: :bmuhahaha: :bmuhahaha: :bmuhahaha: :bmuhahaha: :bmuhahaha: :bmuhahaha: :bmuhahaha: