Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

|TSH| ***Tribbs*** -

Liked (IOC)Wanderer’s post in the thread Starflier Galaxy Race.

Like (Post)
    Results for Morning Starflier Galaxy Race on 23.04.2016 Today there were no checkpoints, and the endpoint was Ptah system. Participation prize: TL_Starfighter ( :tot: in Hieron after ~ 33 minutes) -> 5 mill credits Participation prize: (Fallen)Lucky777 ( :tot:

|TSH| ***Tribbs*** -

Liked (IOC)Wanderer’s post in the thread Starflier Galaxy Race.

Like (Post)
    Results for Starflier Galaxy Race on 22.04.2017 Today there were no checkpoints, and the endpoint was Ptah system. 1st in ~45m 00s: (Fallen)Lucky777 -> 15 mill credits Participation prize: |TSH|Tribb_Dunno ( :tot: in Mandar) -> 5 mill credits Thanks to

Danger zone -

Replied to the thread Corrupt Wish Game.

granted everyone else will have a look at the banning game i wish to have a pet t rex :D latest

Danger zone -

Liked Michael’s post in the thread Corrupt Wish Game.

Like (Post)
    Granted, you can play World of Tanks any day. I wish you guys would like to do something more than just ruin wishes, and see what's up in Banning thread too :P

denne -

Liked Cryzis’s post in the thread PvP Training | PvE Guides - Updated 2017 [Volunteers].

Like (Post)
    Hey mates, I believe that I owe you a showcase about our work on the PvP Training videos. The first video is ready but that doesn't mean that I can't get some feedback from you, both positive and negative - EACH is welcome because I want to make it the…

Cryzis -

Likes the image Red Iguana.

Like (Image)

Cryzis -

Replied to the thread Banned?.

No, the God-Mode is for you only, it doesn't affect the npcs. On a side note, may I ask you how you did the re-install? Because the leftovers (after each reinstall) may affect the game. You can use "Revo Uninstaller" it has 30 days free trial (or was it…

Cryzis -

Replied to the thread PvP Training | PvE Guides - Updated 2017 [Volunteers].

Hey mates, I believe that I owe you a showcase about our work on the PvP Training videos. The first video is ready but that doesn't mean that I can't get some feedback from you, both positive and negative - EACH is welcome because I want to make it the…

Amegius -

No I re-installed everything, but my chars can't do any damage to NPC. I play SP in in-game option God Mode. Are those two things linked?

(IOC)Wanderer -

Likes the image Red Iguana.

Like (Image)

(IOC)Wanderer -

Commented on the image Red Iguana.

Comment (Image)
    Hope the pilot was already dead before the ship heated this much 8|

Destructor-Nexus -

Uploaded the image Red Iguana.

(IOC)Wanderer -

Hello Amegius, your account should be unbanned now (the one with charnames Amegius and Heimdall). For reporting any future bans please use our mighty Bugtracker (available in Tools -> Bugtracker on the top panel).

Amegius -

Michael -

Replied to the thread Corrupt Wish Game.

Granted, you can play World of Tanks any day. I wish you guys would like to do something more than just ruin wishes, and see what's up in Banning thread too :P

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Win a Cabin on Star Trek: The Cruise II and Over 150 Star Trek Online Ships!

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ Win a Cabin on Star Trek: The Cruise II and Over 150 Star Trek Online Ships! Star Trek Online and Star Trek: The Cruise are offering you a chance to experience Star Trek like never before with Star Trek: The Cruise…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: EVE Vegas 2017 - Tickets are selling fast

Thread
    Feedquote from Eve Online (CCP Phantom): „ EVE Vegas 2017, the fabulous player gathering in Las Vegas, takes place from October 6 to 8. Tickets for EVE Vegas are selling at a record rate. This year, we have a new venue for EVE Vegas: The LINQ!…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Privateer Lock Box Stats!

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ As exploration efforts reveal new dangers, the Alliance is expanding its research and development focus to meet and overcome these challenges.  These scientific efforts often go beyond studies of the tech used by…