Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Wing Commander Meme of the Day: Grandma Finds the Internet

Thread
    Feedquote from Wing Commander News: „They don't call it super VGA for nothin'!“

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Playstation & 3DO Square Off In New Video Comparison

Thread
    Feedquote from Wing Commander News: „3dokid has put together a neat comparison that shows both the Playstation and 3DO versions of Wing Commander 3 playing side-by-side. PC players who might not be as familiar with the console variants might be…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: PC Patch Notes for 4/19/18

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ Updates and Events: XP Boosts have been updated to provide a more improved boost to gaining extra XP! All XP Bonus Pools will now grant a 50% boost to the bonus XP earned, from the previous 20% bonus. Bonus…

Ajay -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

youtube.com/watch?v=N8Ev3X0aLtQ That part from 0:42 to 1:00 is just rad. On that note I'm back to perfecting my WCIII campaigns.

Michael -

Replied to the thread The ''You`re Banned'' Game.

Banning you for trolling and to remind you dont need to remove it, same as I dont need to remove that I dislike what you said :P

SilverFox -

Liked SWAT_OP-R8R’s post in the thread something awsome.

Like (Post)

MuG3N -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

Love this, cant wait for the full song to release. youtube.com/watch?v=v1YojYU5nPQ

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Announcing Two New Discount Packs for Victory is Life!

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ Every day, we get closer to the summer launch of the newest expansion to Star Trek Online, Victory is Life. But when the expansion comes, will you be ready? If you want a head start on everything the brand new…

JDBuckholt -

Liked Gibbon’s post in the thread Genesis "The Sol Chronicles".

Like (Post)
    PaA1gJ.jpg I've decided to put this into a new section as it's a massive addon to my Genesis 1.3 mod. I'n the new 1.4 version titled 'The Sol Chronicles', i've decided to add in our solar system and turn each planet into its own system. There will be 10

Destructor-Nexus -

Replied to the thread Counting with pictures.

Destructor-Nexus -

Liked SilverFox’s post in the thread Counting with pictures.

Like (Post)
    screenshot.png

Destructor-Nexus -

Banning you coz I accidently gave you a like for that post sorry I had to remove it....oh god no...not again...

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Discovery Freelancer 4.90: Changes to Armor Upgrades and Battlecruisers

Thread
    Feedquote from Freelancer Moddb: „The latest update to the Discovery Freelancer mod brings a sizable change to one of the longest standing mechanics in the game - the Armor Upgrade. The update also brings changes to the Battlecruiser class, a shift of…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Wing Commander Meme of the Day: Y U No

Thread
    Feedquote from Wing Commander News: „So frustrating“

Bot -

Posted a new thread: End Run eBook Rollout Begins

Thread
    Feedquote from Wing Commander News: „As promised earlier in the month, the first half of Wing Commander End Run is now available for owners of the July 2018 Monthly Baen Bundle! This first release includes the entirety of the novella Milk Run by…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: One Good Deed: Part Two

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Citizen: „ Be sure to read part one of the story here . Umar was quickly realizing just how difficult it was to focus on doing repairs when you have a gun aimed at your head. Of course, it should have been obvious from the start…

Michael -

Banning you for banning more people than supposed to.

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Star Trek Online's Level Cap Increases to 65

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ Upon the release of our next expansion, Victory is Life, all characters will find themselves capable of earning levels beyond the current cap of 60. Starting immediately, any and all Experience earned will start…

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Replied to the thread something awsome.

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Play as a Cardassian!

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ With the coming of Victory is Life, and its connections to Deep Space Nine, it made sense to bring about one of the longest requested features in Star Trek Online: we’re adding Cardassians as a playable species…