Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Gibbon -

Liked Michael’s post in the thread Genesis "The Sol Chronicles".

Like (Post)
    Its going off topic but... Only the one light shining off the holy supreme commander in chief democratic president, of course. Maybe from his bronze statues too... Still, mod looks promising xD

axl100 -

Liked Michael’s post in the thread Inside the Troubled Development of Star Citizen.

Like (Post)
    No mans sky was a kid's version of SC I guess, simple, small in details, all rainbow colorful and unrealistic. High eye candy level, looked nice but thats it.

axl100 -

Liked Martind Forlon’s post in the thread Inside the Troubled Development of Star Citizen.

Like (Post)
    By coincidence I today found new information source about SC (thread below was translated into my language) and it's quite interesting reading ...

Michael -

Replied to the thread Genesis "The Sol Chronicles".

Its going off topic but... Only the one light shining off the holy supreme commander in chief democratic president, of course. Maybe from his bronze statues too... Still, mod looks promising xD

Michael -

Replied to the thread Corrupt Wish Game.

Granted, I come on here again to post this. What next ? Wish you were more specific with your wishes !

Michael -

Replied to the thread The ''You`re Banned'' Game.

Banning you for even asking that, accidentally, not instantly ! xD

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Replied to the thread Just post funny video's.

(IOC)Wanderer -

Has prepared the error report User wooly can't use swat-portal to report about lost char.

Error report
    Hello, I've had a conversation with this guy in game (see the attached screenshot). This should be the account: swat-portal.com/forum/index.php/User/26874-WOOLY/ If there is some kind of anti-spam protection, please lift it off for him.

axl100 -

Now follows Crimson487.

Follow

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Replied to the thread Genesis "The Sol Chronicles".

more interesting... is there light in north korea?

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Interview with Chase Masterson!

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ Star Trek Online, the free-to-play online role-playing game based in the iconic Star Trek universe, is thrilled to reunite twelve of the original cast members from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine for the new PC expansion,…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: "Moving Shadows"

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ The night sky was still split by the occasional flash. Fighting in orbit was barely visible on the surface, but the explosion when a ship met its end was too big to miss, and the pieces raining down through the…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Destination Star Trek Germany

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ We are getting closer and closer to Destination Star Trek Germany, and the Star Trek Online Away Team is performing our final preparations for the convention! Swag has arrived, the booth is almost ready and the…

Thomas_CF1 -

Has prepared the error report DS17 disappeared.

Error report
    DS 17 is disappeared and Players will undock near the sun in Jormdar. I don't check the clan bases so far. :sos:

Destructor-Nexus -

Replied to the thread Corrupt Wish Game.

Granted,but that cannot come true coz I already have Crossfire,Disco,Nightstalker's,Alien Worlds and HHC lol I wish you would come on 'gain

Destructor-Nexus -

Replied to the thread The ''You`re Banned'' Game.

Banning you coz I removed the dislike so it is equal again...just did you seriously come at the dislike button with your mouse instantly? xD