Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Michael -

Replied to the thread The ''You`re Banned'' Game.

Destructor-Nexus -

Replied to the thread Corrupt Wish Game.

Granted,but you will facepalm yaself...yes you heard right. I wish you changed ya Signature already or at least actualise it lol

Destructor-Nexus -

Replied to the thread SpaceX Nails Falcon Heavy Launch.

Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R: “So everything we deposit in outer space in future is not junk?” Y'know what since I am too lzay to explain the grammar in my sentence more just Strawberry ...

Destructor-Nexus -

Replied to the thread Counting with pictures.

Michael -

Granted, then humanity becomes so bored that they make volunteered suicide and extermination plans then we all die in it going wrong. I wish you changed your eye damaging signature already :P

Destructor-Nexus -

Replied to the thread The ''You`re Banned'' Game.

Banning you coz y'know let him alone ... he's just a Glitch, he hasn't shared any useful data so reprogramming m8s ... what code do you have Bot? 5f84770638c4255c303863e8b25ebe0dbd49c89c.jpg

Michael -

%D0%9F%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B7_%D0%AD-2432_%D0%B2_%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%BE_%D0%A1%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2_%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2_%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE.jpg

Destructor-Nexus -

Destructor-Nexus -

Granted,they are all corrupted in a horrible an heavy way ... I wish for Global Peace.

Destructor-Nexus -

Liked denne’s post in the thread Just post funny pics.

Like (Post)
    post2.jpg actually, we all knew it. but thanks for this study.

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Replied to the thread Just post funny pics.

dunno, i care in the truth and its pretty simple... there are people in the world which can claim "I have traveled around the globe" BUT there is not a single person in the world that can say "I fell off the earth disc". If flat earthers want to prove…

JDBuckholt -

Liked (IOC)Wanderer’s post in the thread Nomad Hunt.

Like (Post)
    Results for Nomad Hunt on 18.02.2018 Three teams were hunting Nomads in Freeport 7 system for 30 minutes. Team 1 "Ignevencers" and winners with 57 guns: Ignotus - 21 guns, 31 mill (IOC)Revenge - 9 guns, 19 mill (IOC)Fencer - 27 guns, 37 mill Team 2

Michael -

Who said we bother ? Everywhere people say they dont bother, but rarely or when bother a mocking topic that never gets old apparently... Flat-Earth-Memes-118-2.jpg

Huor -

just curious: Why bother about some folks, that believe earth is flat. Why even waste resources to clear the facts.Its not. Period. Or do you explain students why 2 x 2 = 4 is?

Michael -

Liked SWAT_OP-R8R’s post in the thread 15 years in review.

Like (Post)
    15 years in review Around this time, 15 years ago I joined the world of online gaming the first time. To me it seems to be the perfect time now to write a small review about my experiences during that time... the good ones... the not so good ones... the…

Michael -

Michael -

Michael -

Granted, then you get lovesick in the wrong way and run away from home then accidents happen and you never get to talk to her again. I wish for a wish in which I wish for infinite wishes

Michael -

Replied to the thread PC upgrade.