Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Portalearth -

Replied to the thread GMG Hypergate [solved].

(IOC)Wanderer -

Hello Laconda, you will need to go to Dervon and kill a few drones again, then the Ion Cannons will become friendly (their faction is not the normal GMG, but a hidden one which can be made friendly only by killing Ancients). Hope this helps!

Laconda -

Hello, what about after fullfilling the CF-storyline? How can I get access to the gate? I am at max friendly with GMG, anyway the Cannons shoot at me. No chance of using the gate. Is there a way to get past this? Greetings, Laconda

|TSH| ***Tribbs*** -

Liked denne’s post in the thread PvP Competition.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vishnu: “I should be able to make it” great :thumbup:

|TSH| ***Tribbs*** -

Liked denne’s post in the thread PvP Competition.

Like (Post)
    Quote from daka: “Alright i'm also in.” very nice :)

exxorush -

Replied to the thread Personal damage reperations.

I will try to help too :) it will be fun ^^

Gearhead10 -

Replied to the thread Happy birthday Gearhead10.

Gearhead10 -

Liked Iliyansky’s post in the thread Happy birthday Gearhead10.

Like (Post)
    Happy late Birthday mate!!! I wish you a lot of never ending happiness, love, emotions, success in any area of your life, health as well which is the most important and unforgettable moments! geburtstag_2:

Iliyansky -

Liked LordRaydenMK’s post in the thread Personal damage reperations.

Like (Post)
    Today, I (|DP|Annihilator, |DP|Sathanas) had the privilege of meeting a notorious Pirate under the name of RonaldoDaVinci Aka: (Fallen)Negan. Earlier, I was taxed 20M which resulted in a gruesome fight upon which RDV won. My dreadnaught was naught to…

Iliyansky -

Liked RonaldoDaVinci’s post in the thread Game of Thrones.

Like (Post)
    New trailer for season 7 is online: WinterIsHere Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=1Mlhnt0jMlg

Iliyansky -

Liked daka’s post in the thread PvP Competition.

Like (Post)
    Alright i'm also in.

Iliyansky -

Liked Thomas_CF1’s post in the thread Inner Core Patrol Report.

Like (Post)
    Side story: ....24 hours ago I got this secret information after weeks full of trading and business. If the story is only half of true than big changes going on in the Inner Core sector. Time to act and prepare for a scout and attack mission which

Iliyansky -

Liked Ajay’s post in the thread Inner Core Patrol Report.

Like (Post)
    Okay, I've got more thoughts on it. The event time might be a problem. I'd propose the next weekend, 1st and 2nd of July. I need to think more about the time of day, but it will probably be a Servertime morning so I don't have to get up at 4 a.m. This…

Iliyansky -

Liked Ajay’s post in the thread Inner Core Patrol Report.

Like (Post)
    INCOMING TRANSMISSION Receivers: Deep Space 17; The Mercy Dark; Coalition HQ Transmission source: Ship-mounted transmitter (ship identified as CNS I-939 "Stranger") Transmission begins. "To people concerned with the project Deep Space 17 and to my

Iliyansky -

Liked denne’s post in the thread diary of a merc.

Like (Post)
    It started like a normal boring Day. I was trading some Commodities needed fort he Production of some Superior Brigandine H. F. Shields and was lucky to find Optronics and Optical Chips in our Home-sweet-Home-System Sigma 17. This way it took not much

Iliyansky -

Like (Post)
    n5xm.jpg huh, what a day. a merc hunted by merces. well yeah, nothing new. i shot several merces and was even lucky to escape some trials to catch me. but the situation now is worse. a bounty of 51 mill, on my head! i still wonder how it came so far.

Iliyansky -

Like (Post)
    “Mr. Almany? Mr. Almany!” Dennzio Horatius Almany woke up in his deck-chair. The suns of the New Mekka system were already near the horizon and a low wind took some cool and humid air from the sea. A service girl of his hotel stood beside him with a

Iliyansky -

Replied to the thread Metro exodus.

Iliyansky -

Liked [DP] dark68360’s post in the thread Metro exodus.

Like (Post)
    youtube.com/watch?v=4WXqVBvhCeo After Metro last light Redux ;) :) :)