Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

wombat1940 -

Replied to the thread IF I SEE THIS ERROR MESSAGE AGAIN I'LL SCREAM!!!!!!.

Ajay: yes could be it. Its fine at moment. ​OP: That has been a problem in the past. I have a Notebook and Tablet. Only one (now) is ever running. ​ringotwin: I'll follow this next time. Certainly logging out and logging again just perpetuates the…

wombat1940 -

Ajay -

Well, if that is the case, happy birthday!

wombat1940 -

Thank you boys. I've calmed down now. And all on my birthday! 8o ​I love this sim. I just explore. Leave the fighting to others. In case you don't know, Martind and I are working on completing the mapping of Sirius. I'm putting the images together…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Wing Commander Meme of the Day: Matrix Morpheus

Thread
    Feedquote from Wing Commander News: „It's true!“

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Catch Up On The Movie's Cast

Thread
    Feedquote from Wing Commander News: „The website Arcade Sushi has put together a "Where are they now?" feature on the cast of Wing Commander. This is probably something we should have thought of first, but they beat us to it. Unfortunately the piece…

dented_ship -

Liked ringotwin’s post in the thread IF I SEE THIS ERROR MESSAGE AGAIN I'LL SCREAM!!!!!!.

Like (Post)
    Hi! Wombat, Don't log out and back in, because that just repeats the process. Just refresh the page you are on several times, untill the brouser remains logged in. This works for me on my phone where this happen to me often on a regular basis, once the…

ringotwin -

Hi! Wombat, Don't log out and back in, because that just repeats the process. Just refresh the page you are on several times, untill the brouser remains logged in. This works for me on my phone where this happen to me often on a regular basis, once the…

Michael -

Liked Destructor-Nexus’s post in the thread The ''You`re Banned'' Game.

Like (Post)
    Banning you coz I accidently gave you a like for that post sorry I had to remove it....oh god no...not again...

SilverFox -

Replied to the thread Counting with pictures.

damn Saurians - looks like they are everywhere :3eyes: obr2619.jpg

Michael -

Replied to the thread Counting with pictures.

Scares me that this was the 1rst image result on 2618... obr2618.jpg

Michael -

Replied to the thread Corrupt Wish Game.

Granted, since I didnt understand your wish due to typos and copy pasting typos the same way, I will now proceed to point you towards google to fix your text. I wish you did have info available on your chars :c

Michael -

Like (Post)
    Banning you coz I ACCIDENTALLY clicked that in an instant after this page loaded...

Michael -

Like (Post)
    Banning you coz I removed the dislike so it is equal again...just did you seriously come at the dislike button with your mouse instantly? xD

Michael -

Like (Post)
    Banning you what if we give us likes in this thread and do not remove em. THAT would be great farming hehehehehehe

Michael -

Like (Post)
    Banning you coz do I look like I care of what's fair and not?

Michael -

Replied to the thread The ''You`re Banned'' Game.

Banning u cus since Im police Im not sure if this unfairness is legal, but while you are not showing criminal intentions I can tag along for now. If it was legal, you could get max 700 likes and me 20k xD (or 19... 666) Wont likes lose their value that…

Ajay -

Liked SWAT_OP-R8R’s post in the thread IF I SEE THIS ERROR MESSAGE AGAIN I'LL SCREAM!!!!!!.

Like (Post)
    expired sessions can happen if other devices connect to the account. did you open the portal on your mobile? if so make sure to close the browser there. you also can try to use a different browser and/or delete the browser history.

SWAT_OP-R8R -

expired sessions can happen if other devices connect to the account. did you open the portal on your mobile? if so make sure to close the browser there. you also can try to use a different browser and/or delete the browser history.