Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Iliyansky -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

Nice!, Crysis 2 is the best one of the series btw, so freaking amazing I just can't get enough of it. I loved Crysis 3 mainly for the Stealth and the Bow, but the campaign was too short. Crysis 1 though is classic, consider it like "Demo", or a

Iliyansky -

Liked denne’s post in the thread What are you listening to right now?.

Like (Post)
    youtube.com/watch?v=vG12FW5lMWc btw. i just started with the first Cryzis game. it looks promising so far.

denne -

Replied to the thread Construction of the Base in the Inner Core!.

table updated, 4/5 of the current upgrade is done, great :)

Michael -

Replied to the thread Freelancer Saves the Day.

Yeah, there's something in this game that no other game had, for me. There are better looking ones, there are ones with more buttons, but keep going back to this. Elite is like a Star Citizen game we can play in present and its great too.

denne -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

youtube.com/watch?v=vG12FW5lMWc btw. i just started with the first Cryzis game. it looks promising so far.

denne -

Liked Iliyansky’s post in the thread What are you listening to right now?.

Like (Post)
    Two words - HANS ZIMMER

denne -

Replied to the thread Trivial Knowledge.

6 is the sum of the first 3 primenumbers (or the product of the first 2 primenumbers if u don't count the 1 as one). in order to find out, if any number is divisible with 6 u just need to check, if this number is divisible with 2 (means an even number)…

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Liked Iliyansky’s post in the thread 15 years in review.

Like (Post)
    It definitely will. Maybe I should start a thread about sharing all of our stories and putting them all together. Like the "History of the Crossfire Universe", I will try to put everything that I remember of my own story and I am sure everyone else can…

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Quote: “​due to the fact that Chris Roberts knows how to make them” does he?

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Liked Wes Hull’s post in the thread Freelancer Saves the Day.

Like (Post)
    Hello Everyone Well after playing %lite %angerous for a few weeks and really wanting to get that space vibe going I found myself back at the old swat-portal. If there is one thing in life that gets me mad is why did I not go to school to learn computer…

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Replied to the thread The Old Republic Review.

yeah but here its an ability that has a pretty long cooldown so only something you will use in special situations Melee classes simply have to be played at close range and require a good positioning. as smuggler or solder you dont need to care about…

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Replied to the thread Trivial Knowledge.

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Likes the image Warriors Attack 2.

Like (Image)

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Likes the image Warriors Attack 3.

Like (Image)

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Likes the image Warriors Attack 4.

Like (Image)

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Likes the image Warriors Attack 1.

Like (Image)

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Replied to the thread Just post funny pics.

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Liked denne’s post in the thread Just post funny pics.

Like (Post)
    germany, 11 months in a year: 18700196_1574515245927038_2394903405950899401_n.jpg germany in Ramadan :/ true story ;)

Iliyansky -

Freelancer lives forever! ;P If one thing I can say is that it's THE BEST Sci-Fi Simulator ever made, no matter that's on 14 years old. And the Crossfire mod is the best addition to the game which really makes it like Freelancer 2, I just have no words…

Iliyansky -

Liked Wes Hull’s post in the thread Freelancer Saves the Day.

Like (Post)
    Hello Everyone Well after playing %lite %angerous for a few weeks and really wanting to get that space vibe going I found myself back at the old swat-portal. If there is one thing in life that gets me mad is why did I not go to school to learn computer…