Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Martind Forlon -

Replied to the thread server.

It seems that server has crashed and didn't want restart. I see him with few ppl in the servers list but cannot join (operation is taking longer as expected).

Gearhead10 -

Likes the image On a run through hostile space.

Like (Image)

Gearhead10 -

Liked Revan’s post in the thread Crossfire Launcher Problems.

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone. I just did a clean install of everything and used the client available for download from here: swat-portal.com/forum/wsif/ind…2-0-Client-Edition/#files Everything went smooth, but I have an issue related to the "trying to read update…

Gearhead10 -

Replied to the thread It's been a while....

Gearhead10 -

Liked Revan’s post in the thread It's been a while....

Like (Post)
    "It's been a while since I could hold my head up high" - Staind Long time no see everybody, really long time. I won't get into the details, but life gets the best of us sometimes. I'd like to apologize to the community for the shame and disgrace I've…

Gearhead10 -

Liked AZ09’s post in the thread It's been a while....

Like (Post)
    Hello Darkness my old Friend.....Its nice to see you again

denne -

denne -

Like (Post)
    "It's been a while since I could hold my head up high" - Staind Long time no see everybody, really long time. I won't get into the details, but life gets the best of us sometimes. I'd like to apologize to the community for the shame and disgrace I've…

denne -

Replied to the thread outpost on inner core galaxy.

i would expect that such a base in IC would be an interclan thing, it would be open to everyone who help constructing and maintaining it. limiting to some certain modules could work. the only important module would be the equipment dealer. ok, maybe…

(IOC)Wanderer -

AZ09 -

Hello Darkness my old Friend.....Its nice to see you again

SWAT_OP-R8R -

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Replied to the thread Crossfire Launcher Problems.

rename the freelancer.exe to something else and then launch it then the update should work

[DP] dark68360 -

Liked Martind Forlon’s post in the thread outpost on inner core galaxy.

Like (Post)
    I thought about this idea more as once and you can remember some nice RP stories (Silver_Arrows) related to build a human base in Inner Core. I think this could be working (if agreed by Op), but there could be questionable how to look on this base…

Martind Forlon -

Replied to the thread outpost on inner core galaxy.

I thought about this idea more as once and you can remember some nice RP stories (Silver_Arrows) related to build a human base in Inner Core. I think this could be working (if agreed by Op), but there could be questionable how to look on this base…

Revan -

Replied to the thread Crossfire Launcher Problems.

Hey everyone. I just did a clean install of everything and used the client available for download from here: swat-portal.com/forum/wsif/ind…2-0-Client-Edition/#files Everything went smooth, but I have an issue related to the "trying to read update…

Martind Forlon -

Like (Post)

Martind Forlon -

WB m8 :) is god hear news about you! There were changes some things for RA (included RP), but with your return it could be working in a good way. Do not hesitate PM me if needed, bcs there are ongoing my clan (police) activities related to yours clan…

Martind Forlon -

Liked Revan’s post in the thread The Old Republic Review.

Like (Post)
    Being a huge KOTOR fan (obviously), I tried so hard to get into this MMO, I just couldn't. Being immersed into the universe was amazing at first, but the gameplay just didn't drag me in. I guess after playing KOTOR I and II over 40 times, you have a…