Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Ajay -

Liked SWAT_OP-R8R’s post in the thread PC upgrade.

Like (Post)
    Never let a ssd get Full. SSDs have limited Rewrite capacities for every bit and relocate newly written data to empty space instead of overwriting old bits. That is done to increase the lifetime of the SSD. If the ssd is too full it keeps writing temp…

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Replied to the thread PC upgrade.

Never let a ssd get Full. SSDs have limited Rewrite capacities for every bit and relocate newly written data to empty space instead of overwriting old bits. That is done to increase the lifetime of the SSD. If the ssd is too full it keeps writing temp…

dented_ship -

Replied to the thread Construction of the Base in the Inner Core!.

Hi Guys, I am away from my PC till Saturday night my time. When I get back to it I will update if someone else dosnt beat me to it.

Michael -

Replied to the thread Corrupt Wish Game.

Granted, you become slow at work then get fired so no more work. ...

Michael -

Replied to the thread Counting with pictures.

Michael -

As a hint for SSD speed, it gets slower the more u fill it up (unlike HDDs), and not sure but maybe as well with active usage, so OP's tips to not put long loading games on it and keep it clean is for more reasons than it looks like. As well as not…

esi_md -

Likes the image Illustrations for new story chapter.

Like (Image)

esi_md -

Likes the image Queue.

Like (Image)

Michael -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

Im listening to my mom's shouts, does that count ? Its quite the orchestra as well.

esi_md -

Likes the image RaPToR 1.

Like (Image)

esi_md -

Likes the image My new Karak.

Like (Image)

Michael -

Replied to the thread The ''You`re Banned'' Game.

Banning you cus no we actually have same, 3, 5, 9 likes as well as you, 5 3 and 9 its the same 3 numbers, so no biggie. But I didnt spam funny pics or songs for likes like you :P Mine are original xD

esi_md -

Likes the image Upside down.

Like (Image)

Martind Forlon -

Quote from Portalearth: “isn't there a Newegg type website for Europe?”Is this shop with good prices? ... hmm, I think I have 1 such shop (which is reliable) at disposal, but they are "empty" atm. But I set there today price-checker and will wait ...…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Mark Hamill To Receive Hollywood Star

Thread
    Feedquote from Wing Commander News: „Thanks in part to his recent success resuming the role of Luke Skywalker in Star Wars, actor Mark Hamill will soon be getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The ceremony is set for March 8, 2018 at 11:30 am.…

Thomas_CF1 -

Replied to the thread Construction of the Base in the Inner Core!.

Yesterday Select, Tiga and Tribbs finished the Optronics with oO19Oo trains and the big upgrade is done \o/. We have a new module on the base :) could someone update the list pls?

dented_ship -

Replied to the thread Songs With Girls Names in Them.

Ajay -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

Martind Forlon -

Liked SWAT_OP-R8R’s post in the thread Is there a possibility to run FXAA or other Shaders?.

Like (Post)
    just a small update on this issue the problems with the shaders started about 1 year ago with nvidea updates I am not sure if AMD cards have problems with the shaders. I know that my old r9 card didnt have any issues with the latest drivers. I have a…

Portalearth -

isn't there a Newegg type website for Europe?