Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Ajay -

Liked SWAT_OP-R8R’s post in the thread Elex Review.

Like (Post)
    elex_game-view.jpg
    Ive spent a week playing through Elex and hey... its a Scifi game so it gets a review. On the net you will find alot of mixed critics about the game at this point I can already tell that everything said is to a good degree…

Danger zone -

Likes the image That moment,...when you see that you're high....

Like (Image)

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Claiming Space: The Race For Land

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Citizen: „BROUGHT TO YOU BY CONSOLIDATED OUTLAND THIS DAY IN HISTORY November 21, 2862 SET Claiming Space: The Race for Land For over eighty years, the Planetary Development Bureau (PDB) has been working with local authorities to…

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Replied to the thread Adr1ft review.

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Replied to the thread Worst time to buy a PC.

Crossfire of course was the first game I have installed. Plus all the modding tools. MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON (MS-7B45) Performance Results - UserBenchmark UFO rating The CPU can perform better but it is currently running at stock speed. As I…

Michael -

You dont mention Crossfire though :o Anyway mind sharing a link of Home - UserBenchmark test result or so ? Your build is interesting for me.

Michael -

Liked SWAT_OP-R8R’s post in the thread Worst time to buy a PC.

Like (Post)
    The performance was needed for rendering or compiling stuff. But minecraft was installed by default...

SWAT_OP-R8R -

The performance was needed for rendering or compiling stuff. But minecraft was installed by default...

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Posted a new thread: Elex Review

Thread
    elex_game-view.jpg
    Ive spent a week playing through Elex and hey... its a Scifi game so it gets a review. On the net you will find alot of mixed critics about the game at this point I can already tell that everything said is to a good degree…

Michael -

But will it play Minecraft ? Or should I say, FL Crossfire ? Congratulations on your new build then now that its mostly finished (except RAM's minor thing) ! May you have a happy time with it ^^

SWAT_OP-R8R -

So, ~7 weeks after the Coffee Lake release I finally got my i7 8700k. I seem to belong to the lucky ones since most of the day one preorders in germany are still not delivered. I dont think that the delivery situation is getting any better in December or…

Michael -

Replied to the thread Active discounts for Elite Dangerous.

Just that the deluxe has the same price as buying ED + Horizons pass separatedly, as I dont see other options. Anyway thanx for the headsup on this discount Forlon.

SWAT_OP-R8R -

I believe the deluxe edition is ED + Horizon + 18 paintjobs for some of the ships. Horizons is required to land on planets. I guess ED + Horizons would be best choice.

Michael -

Replied to the thread Let's write numbers backwards[20 000].

Michael -

Wrote a comment on [BC]afGun’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Happy birthday afgun :D

Michael -

Question, so if I get just the ED, I wont be able to land on any planets without the Horizons pass ? Meaning only option for real fun is the 26€ bundle. Does planetside have important items or things a player would need ? Like, if you recommend the…

Martind Forlon -

Wrote a comment on [BC]afGun’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Happy B'day and best wishes! :)

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Get Your WC4 DVD On With Lazy Game Reviews

Thread
    Feedquote from Wing Commander News: „It's turning out to be a great week for classic game channels on YouTube! Lazy Game Reviews has posted a very in-depth profile of the Creative Labs Encore DXR2 DVD-ROM kit. He does a great job setting the stage…

Portalearth -

Liked Martind Forlon’s post in the thread Active discounts for Elite Dangerous.

Like (Post)
    * Elite Dangerous on Humble Bundle - 11,24 EUR (Discount 55%) * * link * ED Horizons season pass (needs ED) on Humble Bundle - 14,99 EUR (Discount 40%) * * link * Elite Dangerous: Commander Deluxe Edition on Humble Bundle - 26,49 EUR (Discount…

Martind Forlon -

Posted a new thread: Active discounts for Elite Dangerous

Thread
    * Elite Dangerous on Humble Bundle - 11,24 EUR (Discount 55%) * * link * ED Horizons season pass (needs ED) on Humble Bundle - 14,99 EUR (Discount 40%) * * link * Elite Dangerous: Commander Deluxe Edition on Humble Bundle - 26,49 EUR (Discount…