Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Michael -

Liked SWAT_OP-R8R’s post in the thread 15 years in review.

Like (Post)
    15 years in review Around this time, 15 years ago I joined the world of online gaming the first time. To me it seems to be the perfect time now to write a small review about my experiences during that time... the good ones... the not so good ones... the…

Michael -

Replied to the thread Just post funny pics.

Michael -

Replied to the thread Counting with pictures.

Michael -

Replied to the thread Corrupt Wish Game.

Granted, then you get lovesick in the wrong way and run away from home then accidents happen and you never get to talk to her again. I wish for a wish in which I wish for infinite wishes

Michael -

Replied to the thread PC upgrade.

Michael -

Replied to the thread The ''You`re Banned'' Game.

Ban you cus thats quite a vague answer for a bot, do you have memory data loss ? You should say exact number of bans you got like the (useless) bot you are, in 3 digits at least. If you wanna be useful at least find a cure for a disease or something lol

Martind Forlon -

Replied to the thread PC upgrade.

First phase of upgrade is going on, ordered parts:- CPU Silentium PC Fera 3 HE1224 v2, 120mm fan (can use my old own noctua fan or add it as 2nd one) - CPU INTEL Core i5-8400 (2.8GHz, 9MB, 6j) LGA1151 Coffee_Lake, 65W - DIMM Kingston HyperX Predator_DDR4…

dented_ship -

Liked Iliyansky’s post in the thread 15 years in review.

Like (Post)
    It definitely will. Maybe I should start a thread about sharing all of our stories and putting them all together. Like the "History of the Crossfire Universe", I will try to put everything that I remember of my own story and I am sure everyone else can…

dented_ship -

Liked |TSH| ***Tribbs***’s post in the thread Songs With Girls Names in Them.

Like (Post)

Bot -

Posted a new thread: New 3D Prints Highlight Gemini Sector Hotness

Thread
    Feedquote from Wing Commander News: „Sonnich Johannesen has shown off some large scale and beautifully detailed 3D prints from Wing Commander Privateer. The Centurion and (not pictured) Galaxy are from Astrofossil and the Tarsus model was designed by…

LordRaydenMK -

Liked SWAT_OP-R8R’s post in the thread Songs With Girls Names in Them.

Like (Post)
    youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0 :bwhoopsy: sorry, couldnt resist

LordRaydenMK -

Liked esi_md’s post in the thread Empire Mod ( Moesian Federation Empire ) V1.0 by Alexxassa Rubio.

Like (Post)
    Empire Mod is a frame of the Sirius Sector history, same as Crossfire Mod. Main goal of the mod is to enhance graviton/weapon force of the game, as well as to add interesting bugs and fixes :) Second goal of the mod is to put interesting…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Showdown: "Historical Context"

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Citizen: „ SHOWDOWN Auto-Transcript for S&P and NFSC Submission EP:61:12 : “Historical Context” ERIA QUINT: Welcome to Showdown, an examination of the Empire’s most important issues broken down from multiple angles.…

esi_md -

Replied to the thread 15 years in review.

This story for sure will go on for many years. Of course if my Empire mod could be fuiised with Crossfire mod the community will see many years to come, but that is decission that OP have to make :)))

esi_md -

Replied to the thread Empire Mod ( Moesian Federation Empire ) V1.0 by Alexxassa Rubio.

:) And here is the version of GorloWka Carrier - CMP/SUR fixed by me - Alexxassa Rubio; graphics i coudn't fix good enough :)

(IOC)Wanderer -

if-the-earth-is-round-how-do-you-explain-this-checkmate-nasa-lTXX5.jpg

(IOC)Wanderer -

Liked denne’s post in the thread Just post funny pics.

Like (Post)
    post2.jpg actually, we all knew it. but thanks for this study.

(IOC)Wanderer -

Replied to the thread Songs With Girls Names in Them.

denne -

post2.jpg actually, we all knew it. but thanks for this study.

Portalearth -

Replied to the thread Corrupt Wish Game.

granted but you were sold the museum replica and it doesn't fly I wish for my mom would love me more