Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Gibbon -

Replied to the thread Genesis "The Sol Chronicles".

Be glowing even more from Trumps hair residue left over from the 21st century

Domjan -

Replied to the thread Wobbly HUD.

Got it, thanks. I have another question though, it seems I can not deposit or transfer money to any of my other characters without atleast having 65 mil on my bank account, how am I supposed to get a neutral trading ship if I can't transfer money between…

SWAT_OP-R8R -

use that other reshade option the difference is just the hud focus

Martind Forlon -

Liked Gibbon’s post in the thread Genesis "The Sol Chronicles".

Like (Post)
    PzBhmy.jpg[/img]PzBhmy.jpg Right, a little update. I'm kind of done with the new systems, all the systems have been built and are finished. All the new bases, asteroid fields etc are all in. All the encounters are done, all the new patrol paths,…

Domjan -

I just figured its because my Reshade options were on (full), is there a way to run it on full settings without the hub going crazy

Domjan -

Posted a new thread: Wobbly HUD

Thread
    I just installed CF again and when I get onto the server, my HUD/UI starts moving when I am and goes out of the borders of my monitors, is this supposed to be normal? It seems like it's animated.

Michael -

Wrote a comment on Cop.Hicks’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Grats at achieving an over 90% of universe explored medal !

Michael -

Just wait until it turns on the american continent and see... you will be enlightened.

Michael -

Replied to the thread The ''You`re Banned'' Game.

Banning you cus, likewise! But well, if we keep this up the whole thread will be darkened out, wanna stop it and undo all the fun jokes, or a likes duel for more fun? Last duelist ended up with negative likes though... So I think OP indirectly forbidden…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Renegade's Regret Week 3 Rewards!

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ Each week we’ll roll out new rewards for the Featured Episode “The Renegade's Regret.” The final week’s rewards is a new Melee Weapon – the Draconian Ceremonial Polearm. In addition, the first…

Gibbon -

Liked Michael’s post in the thread Genesis "The Sol Chronicles".

Like (Post)
    Nice, I can see the light of my town in there even though its daytime !

Gibbon -

Liked SWAT_OP-R8R’s post in the thread Genesis "The Sol Chronicles".

Like (Post)
    nobody had any doubts that you are wasting energy

Bot -

Posted a new thread: The Return of the Delta Recruits

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ During the Iconian War, the best and brightest of the Alliance came together and began anew – training a new generation to take up arms in the greatest conflict the galaxy had ever seen. This new generation of…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: XP Boost Revamp!

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ As part of the lead up to the launch of Victory is Life, we’re making some changes to how XP Boosts throughout our game work for your characters. The good news – we’re making it so that you get more XP for your…

SWAT_OP-R8R -

nobody had any doubts that you are wasting energy

Destructor-Nexus -

Replied to the thread The ''You`re Banned'' Game.

Banning you coz I ACCIDENTALLY clicked that in an instant after this page loaded...