Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Replied to the thread Game of Thrones.

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Replied to the thread The Old Republic Review.

youtu.be/PpAcGo5tmH4 youtu.be/ulR9JYhQPiI playing lightning sorcerer is somewhat cool

dark68360 -

Liked RonaldoDaVinci’s post in the thread Game of Thrones.

Like (Post)
    Yeah, that's right - but there are some rumors that he will die soon. Another topic (big spoiler) (Hidden Content)

GodEatGod -

Liked Martind Forlon’s post in the thread Exploration.

Like (Post)
    Here is info how look different planets types when displayed in HUD: Planets_HUD.jpg --- Road to riches ---
    And here is one nice reddit article with "Road to riches". In short it is about a route with valuable systems which (once scanned with DSS)…

RonaldoDaVinci -

Yeah, that's right - but there are some rumors that he will die soon. Another topic (big spoiler) (Hidden Content)

RonaldoDaVinci -

Liked SWAT_OP-R8R’s post in the thread Game of Thrones.

Like (Post)
    I believe that Gendry is playing a false game. Despite her hate on Tyrion Cercei was willing to let him, Davos and Gendry go while she knew that he was in town. I could imagine that Cercei knew about Gendrys existence and made proposal to him. Gendry…

re3per -

Has prepared the error report cant active client mod 2.0 client edition.

Error report
    :( :( :( :( :(

Portalearth -

Replied to the thread Exploration.

i was playing with an Xbox controller and it worked pretty well for looking at different UIs in the cockpit. I wasn't overly confused by it and there are some shitty HUDs out there (SPG2 and EVE isn't the greatest for example imo). It felt pretty…

mameen -

Now follows exxorush.

Follow

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Replied to the thread Exploration.

ill just back into cockpit when I have a new PC (probably at the end of the year). I just hope they finally get the interface less confusing and more user friendly. I mean it really wouldnt hurt if they Icons that are easier to identify... maybe even…

SWAT_OP-R8R -

I believe that Gendry is playing a false game. Despite her hate on Tyrion Cercei was willing to let him, Davos and Gendry go while she knew that he was in town. I could imagine that Cercei knew about Gendrys existence and made proposal to him. Gendry…

Bot -

Posted a new thread: EVE Online August release is live - Deployed on 16 August

Thread
    Feedquote from Eve Online (CCP Phantom): „ The EVE Online August release has been published on 16 August. With this release we can enjoy "Lucky Clash", a new week-long event from The Agency. We also introduced changes to combat mechanics for…

Ajay -

Replied to the thread Construction of the Base in the Inner Core!.

ATM (16.08.17; 12:00 servertime) SHP are available on Curacao and Earth.

Michael -

Replied to the thread The ''You`re Banned'' Game.

I ban you cus I was faster , so got it all. Unless its finished on the ship before reaching home... will check what's left in these boxes then xD