- Banking system (MP)
- TAX/FINE commands (MP)
- Dynamic Economy (MP & SP)
- Inertia (MP & SP)
- Turret Zoom
- Cloaking - CF 2.0 (MP)
- Tour de Universe - CF 2.0 (MP)
- Clan systems - CF 2.0 (MP)
- Clan bases - CF 2.0 (MP)
- Conquest - CF 2.0 (MP)
- Interclan base - CF 2.0 (MP)
- New chars protection - CF 2.0 (MP)
- Characters renaming (MP)
UPDATE: With CF 2.0 released was added a new minimal limit, 65M for a character, when you cannot deposit moneys to the bank. If you have less as 65M, and need to "move" moneys, you can do this via transfer between two players.
Commands list: HERE
In the Crossfire Mod 2.0 hook were implemented 2 new commands: /fine (Police RP) and /tax (Pirate RP). You need to have equipped one from these licenses to have these commands usable. Once used with syntax as is above, then ship which is selected (target) get request for pay moneys. Amount is counted automatically considering target moneys on his char and balance. Maximum you can get is 20M.
Now few more details how this works and when you will get moneys and when not:
- You will GET PAYMENT if "target" accept and pay with /yes
- You will GET PAYMENT if You kill your target (only YOUR KILL is counted!)
- You will GET PAYMENT if your target leave space for any reason in system where was fined/taxed or if he suicide and right after leave space. Careful about this! ... If you are taxed and suicide in fight, be SURE to jump first to another system (this will CANCEL tax/fine) before do something else!
- You will NOT get payment if your target suicide. If he is docked in the same system, you may try kill him again and again ... see up and below for possible results.
- You will NOT get payment and tax/fine is CANCELLED when target kill you.
- You will NOT get payment and tax/fine is CANCELLED when target jump to other system.
- You will NOT get payment and tax/fine is CANCELLED when You jump to other system.
- You will NOT get payment and tax/fine is CANCELLED when You leave space (re-log, sw chars, crash etc.).
- You will NOT get payment and tax/fine is CANCELLED if passed some time (1 or 2 hours, unsure)
This feature can be used only once in 1 hour against the same player!
Warning: As police you can fine ONLY players which already did criminal action (pirates in general, smugglers (with illegal cargo scanned!), mercs which are acting as criminals (like when they kill someone for bounty). ... use /fine preventively (i.e. when is mercenary going for bounty placed on police) IS NOT allowed! If he take bounty, then is the right time for hunt him and fine him!
Dynamic economy does not affect cargo containers trade, BMGs and selling NPC's escape pods to the prisons.
Warning: In SP if you want to have the dynamic economy functional, you will need to download the updates on a daily basis via the launcher.
What? ... If you are in free deep space then nothing, turn can take more time but it is not a problem. Completely different situation will be if you want to speed dock on trade-lane (TL), jump-gate (JG) or planet from full speed. In first case you will only miss TL or JG - your ship will "refuse to turn or stop" and will continue moving on original vector. In second case you can hit planet atmosphere and lose your ship and cargo. With valuable equipment on board it can be hard earned experience. You can also find that your ship's movement in fight can be little different (read worse) with full cargo.
So what with this now? First thing which can help is know about this feature. Second is practice, you will see real difference when you will finish your first and 100th train run. When inertia becomes stronger, you need to start turning sooner and use lower docking speed. Also when you are travelling long distances, it is good to dock from time to time... when you are chased for a long time, then "dock" can give you nice advantage in fight. Last thing which can be useful on your ship is to remove armor upgrade and instead mount any of the weight reduction kits. Maybe you think that more armor is better in all cases ... its not.
Shift move by 10K
Ctrl move by 1K
Alt move by 100
Shift+Ctrl move by 10
Ctrl+Alt move by 1
Zooming in causes the camera to become quite sensitive. The speed is halved every 10K, but can be fine-tuned by holding Shift+Ctrl+Alt and moving the wheel down (halve the speed) or up (double it).
Holding Shift+Alt and moving the wheel down will switch to "y" mode (moving the wheel up will go back to "z"). In "y" mode, the camera will move up and down with the wheel (awesome for taking very nice close screenshots for your ship).
Feature is functional, further small optimizations are expected.
Automatic "Race" type event running on server each 23 hours. ... Discussion thread HERE.
Clans (official) have possibility create message that is shown to every player which enters that clan system (greetings, basic rules, etc). ... Discussion thread HERE.
Modular base used by clan and chosen friends (access fully configurable by base administrator - clan leader).
These bases contains:
- Commodity dealer
- Bar (with NPC missions)
- Equipment room (only players stored stuff here)
- Ship Dealer (three special clan ships)
- Production facilities (thrusters, shields, torpedoes, crystals for cloaking devices)
- Base shield(s)
- Mooring facility (allows dock trains and battleships)
- Defence platforms (2)
... Discussion thread HERE.
On-Hold (Feature is not implemented). ... Discussion thread HERE.
Testing phase (Special base to be build in hostile space, contains only non-production facilities and do not have ship dealer, open access). ... Discussion thread HERE.
Every created new character can't be taxed, fined, damaged in PvP or can inflict damage in PvP, IF he is not level 40 OR at least ONE character on active account do not have more as 10 hours.
With the latest change to this feature a player need to have 10 hours on only ONE character on active account to be able participate in PvP with every his character on this account with lvl higher as 40.