Welcome to the SWAT Portal
  • Join Crossfire today

Experience a new epic adventure.

Join Crossfire today
  • Star Trek Online

Join the Phoenix Legion

Star Trek Online
Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

SWAT Portal

The best source for Scifi Games on the net

Unread error reports & Suggestions

Title Priority Comments Last editing

• Not confirmed

(Fallen)-clan base (Nassau Depot) have disappeared

Reported by RonaldoDaVinci - - Crossfire Mod

By Ajay

char vanished :(

Reported by Kermit - - Crossfire Mod

By Kermit

• Not confirmed

crossfire 2.0 crashed and would not restart. with error mess.

Reported by JDBuckholt - - Crossfire Mod

By SWAT_OP-R8R

Where is the Maelstrom BS ??

Reported by |TSH| ***Tribbs*** - - Crossfire Mod

By SWAT_OP-R8R

• Not confirmed

cant active client mod 2.0 client edition

Reported by re3per - - Crossfire Mod

By SWAT_OP-R8R

Upcoming Events

1. User Avatar

Tue, Aug 1st 2017 - Thu, Aug 31st 2017

denne

2. User Avatar

Thu, Aug 24th 2017, 10:15pm - Fri, Aug 25th 2017, 12:00am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

3. User Avatar

Tue, Aug 29th 2017, 10:15pm - 11:15pm

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

4. User Avatar

Thu, Aug 31st 2017, 10:15pm - Fri, Sep 1st 2017, 12:00am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

5. User Avatar

Tue, Sep 5th 2017, 10:15pm - 11:15pm

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

News

• New

on >Wing Commander News< was published:

Dark Sentinel has managed to once again create one of the most detailed Nephilim capships ever rendered. The subject today is a dark and brooding Orca class destroyer. It's followed up by a smaller Barracuda corvette. Both have a creepy lifelike quality that glows through a tough exterior shell. Soon we should get to see how it looks in the Vision Engine!
    Let us talk about destroyers.
    Or rather, to hell with that, ALL PILOTS TO YOUR SHIPS THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Done in 46337 triangles and 2x1024x1024 textures. And well, bump+glow for this render. Destroyed components include hangar and both plasma guns, so with a total of 10 (4x missile turrets + shield emitter / bridge / engine + launcher + 2 plasma weapons)... I think I'm safe here.I have some ideas on how to make the glowing windows and it actually works, but I need to see if it looks okay ingame.

Source: http://www.wcnews.com/index.shtml#13952
  • New

on >Star Citizen< was published:

This week concludes our special multi-part adventure, Collision Course. If you missed the first two installments, here&#8217;s Part 1 & Part 2.

Clara stayed as still as possible inside what remained of the frame of the Connie’s top turret. One hand gripped the manual override to the hatch leading into the half-destroyed ship. The other checked her suit’s scans. It confirmed her fear — someone else was here.

Suddenly, the decision to leave her Bucc’s systems running, lights blazing into the Connie cockpit, no longer seemed like such a good idea.

She didn’t think she could return to her ship unnoticed, so Clara activated the manual override on the turret hatch and entered what remained of the Connie. At least it provided her a bit of cover while she assessed her options.

Once inside, she glanced around to ensure there weren’t any surprises. The bulkheads had slammed shut when the ship’s

• New

on >Star Trek Online< was published:

With a short, quick, stab of his bat’leth, Commander Rek’Vada finished the final Borg drone. He contemplated its twitching form in the ankle-deep water, and allowed himself a toothy smile. These creatures, that had caused such fear to the humans, were not so bad. A little cold steel put them down as easy as any other. “Enjoying yourself?” The human captain called from across the room. What had been his name again? Something decidedly simplistic, like all human names. Carter, he thought. They had been briefly introduced in the entry to the Arena of Sompek, but Rek’Vada had barely cared to remember the name. It was true that the Alliance had been beneficial to the Klingon Empire, but that did not mean he had to like battling alongside a man he would have gladly parted from his head only a few short years ago. “These virtual games do nothing to raise the blood.” Rek’Vada responded. “There

Recent Activities

Corynthos -

Replied to the thread Game of Thrones.

Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R: “(Hidden Content) ” (Hidden Content)

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Scary Ship Stalks Spacelanes

Thread
    Feedquote from Wing Commander News: „Dark Sentinel has managed to once again create one of the most detailed Nephilim capships ever rendered. The subject today is a dark and brooding Orca class destroyer. It's followed up by a smaller Barracuda…

Ajay -

Liked Portalearth’s post in the thread Game of Thrones.

Like (Post)
    When an NPC Boss rolls a 20....

Portalearth -

Replied to a comment by SilverFox on the image The Edge of the Galaxy.

Reply (Image)
    Its also really...really big. I was reading a review about Elite on Steam. Some guy was complaining about how long it takes to get from Point A to B in the game. I responded with a statement about the game being a 1:1 scale of the Milky Way, the closet…

Portalearth -

RonaldoDaVinci -

Yes, I was also shocked when I saw the end of the last episode. And yes, due the short seasons the ways, for example from Winterfell to Dragonstone, are also short :)

RonaldoDaVinci -

Liked SWAT_OP-R8R’s post in the thread Game of Thrones.

Like (Post)
    im still shocked about the last episode (Hidden Content) You can clearly see that the show is reaching its end. The events happen faster and faster. In the seasons before everything ran a bit slower. You even get the impression that for story telling…

denne -

Liked SWAT_OP-R8R’s post in the thread Movies I want to watch immediately!.

Like (Post)
Did you know…?

SWAT Portal is the oldest existing "Lancer community".