Welcome to the SWAT Portal
  • Join Crossfire today

Experience a new epic adventure.

Join Crossfire today
  • Star Trek Online

Join the Phoenix Legion

Star Trek Online
Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

SWAT Portal

The best source for Scifi Games on the net

Unread error reports & Suggestions

Title Priority Comments Last editing

• Not confirmed

account banned

Reported by [DP] dark68360 - - Crossfire Mod

By JDBuckholt

• Not confirmed

Mercy Dark left us

By SWAT_OP-R8R

Server problems?

Reported by Thomas_CF1 - - Crossfire Mod

By SWAT_OP-R8R

again a porblem :'( :'(

By SWAT_OP-R8R

• Not confirmed

Banned after leaving LP

Reported by Dobrak - - Crossfire Mod

By SWAT_OP-R8R

Upcoming Events

1. User Avatar

Sat, Apr 1st 2017, 9:15pm - Sun, Apr 2nd 2017, 11:19pm

[DP] dark68360

News

Recent Activities

ringotwin -

Replied to a comment by ringotwin on [DP] dark68360’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hi. m8 :) you dropped out yesterday b4 I could answer you. Just got a bit more to do in Kusari and I will be ready for the IC. As I said b4 from Thursday 30 March I will be unable to play for 2 maybe even 3 weeks. :) :) :)

|TSH| ***Tribbs*** -

Replied to the thread outpost on inner core galaxy.

:salutes This is What it is all About :) IMO These are Great Interactive conversations about something that Should be Beneficial to all Freelancers !! The Clan Leaders IMO should have the Main Password :) If you Cannot Trust the Clan Leaders to do The Right thing…

|TSH| ***Tribbs*** -

Liked denne’s post in the thread outpost on inner core galaxy.

Like (Post)
    why i suggest to give the primary admin password to all clan leaders: because the CLs already know how to handle the base. and it's better to spread this password a little bit. if one of them decides to leave the game, the password is still here and…

|TSH| ***Tribbs*** -

Liked LordRaydenMK’s post in the thread outpost on inner core galaxy.

Like (Post)
    Imo, the base should be available to everyone who wishes to Venture into the Inner Core sector for reloads and supplies and sometimes guns ;) Yes Denne should administrate but I'm not too sure about Clan Leaders getting the Admin password due to the fact…

|TSH| ***Tribbs*** -

Like (Post)
    Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R: “who is supposed to administrate the outpost? what layout should this outpost have? who is allowed to enter? how is this outpost build in an environment that offers no resources? what negative impact could such an outpost have…

|TSH| ***Tribbs*** -

Liked RonaldoDaVinci’s post in the thread outpost on inner core galaxy.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R: “I see difficulties here. who is supposed to administrate the outpost? what layout should this outpost have? who is allowed to enter? how is this outpost build in an environment that offers no resources? what negative impact…

|TSH| ***Tribbs*** -

Liked SWAT_OP-R8R’s post in the thread outpost on inner core galaxy.

Like (Post)
    I see difficulties here. who is supposed to administrate the outpost? what layout should this outpost have? who is allowed to enter? how is this outpost build in an environment that offers no resources? what negative impact could such an outpost have…

|TSH| ***Tribbs*** -

Liked [DP] dark68360’s post in the thread outpost on inner core galaxy.

Like (Post)
    I think this thread should attract much more attention from players :sos: , the inner core hostile systems are dangerous, it astonishes me that it has only somebody interested (knowing that for example denn is not a player Very active (I have nothing…

|TSH| ***Tribbs*** -

Liked LordRaydenMK’s post in the thread outpost on inner core galaxy.

Like (Post)
    I think Denne should, or Martind Forlorn if he is upto it :) But I vote Denne. I can't lead it, I have to end up cutting on my minimum Crossfire hours due to my new lifestyle ;(

|TSH| ***Tribbs*** -

Like (Post)
    ok, here some excerpt from the clan base documentation: To establish the first module you need a char with clan leader rights and an Armored Transport with the following ingredients: polymers = 200 basic alloys = 200 super alloys = 140 optronics =…
Did you know…?

Dass SWAT die Möglichkeit bietet, Clans oder Guilden ein eigenes Forum bereitzustellen, sofern diese als offizieller Bestandteil des SWAT Portals spielen möchten.