Welcome to the SWAT Portal
  • Join Crossfire today

Experience a new epic adventure.

Join Crossfire today
  • Star Trek Online

Join the Phoenix Legion

Star Trek Online
Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

SWAT Portal

The best source for Scifi Games on the net

Unread error reports & Suggestions

Title Priority Comments Last editing

• Not confirmed

Error when I start CF Single Player

Reported by RonaldoDaVinci - - Crossfire Mod

By darkwraith007

Upcoming Events

1. User Avatar

Fri, Jan 19th 2018, 9:19pm - Thu, Jan 25th 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

2. User Avatar

Sat, Jan 20th 2018, 9:19pm - Fri, Jan 26th 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

3. User Avatar

Sun, Jan 21st 2018, 9:19pm - Sat, Jan 27th 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

4. User Avatar

Mon, Jan 22nd 2018, 9:19pm - Sun, Jan 28th 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

5. User Avatar

Tue, Jan 23rd 2018, 9:19pm - Mon, Jan 29th 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

News

• New

on >Wing Commander News< was published:

Adm_Maverick is still working on his crafty physical models, and his latest project is a precise Hornet design. He's done a variety of measurements to get the proportions right, but a few areas are tricky to correctly spec out around curvy shapes. His methods have been detailed out further at the CIC Forums for anyone who has comments or critiques. It's cool to see all the thought that's gone into things before paper's even printed!
    Now, here is the part where I'm not totally sure I did this part right, so I'll walk through how I approached it and see if anyone spots any mistakes in my approach. So I need to figure out the length of the side panel of the main hull, the one highlighted in green

But it's a 3 dimensional construct, so there is a difference between the height of the lower end of the upper end. So I couldn't just meassure it. I needed to compute it. I've been studying programming the last two

• New

on >Star Citizen< was published:

Writer’s Note: Published originally in Jump Point 1.1, this story takes place before the events of The Lost Generation.

People complicate things. That’s what they’ve always been good at. Take a look at any functioning civilization and you will see chaos, confusion, and frustration. It could be human, Xi’an, Banu, Vanduul, whoever. We may look different, be built different, but boil us down and you’ll find the same insecurities, fears, and anxieties gnawing.

Tonya Oriel watched the yawning abyss outside the window. Kaceli’s Adagio in 4 gently wafted through the otherwise empty ship. Scanners cycled through their spectrums on the hunt for any flagged anomalies.

The void. It was pure. It was simple. It was permanent.

A calm serenity huddled around Tonya’s shoulders like a blanket, the kind that can only exist when you are the only person for thousands of kilometers. Everyone else can have Terra, Earth, or

• New

on >Star Trek Online< was published:

Each week we’ll roll out a new reward for the Featured Episode “Scylla and Charybdis.” The first completion of this mission on an account this week will grant a Featured Episode Weekly Reward Box. This box gives your choice of an Enhanced Universal Tech Upgrade or a Captain Specialization Point Box, which gives the character who opens it a Specialization Point. The Weekly Reward Box, Tech Upgrade, and Specialization Point Box are all Bound to Account, and may be freely traded between your characters. The Specialization Point Box requires the opening character to be level 60. The collective resistance to the Tzenkethi’s genocidal rampage has come to a head. Romulan Engineers have developed the Bajor Defense Covariant Shield Array. When a shield facing is depleted, an ejection of plasma is shed from the shield array in the direction of the downed shield, damaging any foes nearby. The Bajor Defense

Recent Activities

Huor -

Likes the image In Duberdicus.

Like (Image)

Mercenaro -

Replied to the thread Let's write numbers backwards[20 000].

Mercenaro -

Replied to the thread Lest Count to 30 000.

dented_ship -

Liked Mrgr74’s post in the thread New Zealand enters the space race.

Like (Post)
    Well Done Kiwi's! I'm a yank currently living in the great state of WA, but once upon a time I lived on the South Island of NZ & can say that they are a great & proud people and so again, Well Done Kiwi's! -Mrgr74

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Papercraft Hornet Deep In Design Phase

Thread
    Feedquote from Wing Commander News: „Adm_Maverick is still working on his crafty physical models, and his latest project is a precise Hornet design. He's done a variety of measurements to get the proportions right, but a few areas are tricky to…

Ajay -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

youtube.com/watch?v=3y570m92gZQ Reminds me of my 10th grader time... playing Black Ops with bots offline was one of the things that kept me from being so miserable all the time. At least those bots didn't camp in corners, didn't use run-n-gun obnoxiously…

LordRaydenMK -

Liked Mrgr74’s post in the thread New Zealand enters the space race.

Like (Post)
    Well Done Kiwi's! I'm a yank currently living in the great state of WA, but once upon a time I lived on the South Island of NZ & can say that they are a great & proud people and so again, Well Done Kiwi's! -Mrgr74

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Whisperer in the Dark

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Citizen: „ Writer’s Note: Published originally in Jump Point 1.1, this story takes place before the events of The Lost Generation. People complicate things. That’s what they’ve always been good at. Take a look at any…

Martind Forlon -

Uploaded 2 new images.

Images

Martind Forlon -

Likes the image Team Action in Callus Raid - The Circus.

Like (Image)
Did you know…?

Active community members will gain advantages even on the Crossfire server.