Welcome to the SWAT Portal
  • Join Crossfire today

Experience a new epic adventure.

Join Crossfire today
  • Star Trek Online

Join the Phoenix Legion

Star Trek Online
Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

SWAT Portal

The best source for Scifi Games on the net

Unread error reports & Suggestions

Title Priority Comments Last editing

• Not confirmed

Upgrade for the Titan & the Sabre-Plus the Hammerhead

Posted by ringotwin - - Crossfire Mod

By ringotwin

• Not confirmed

TMD has disappeared

Reported by dented_ship - - Crossfire Mod

By SWAT_OP-R8R

• Not confirmed

User wooly can't use swat-portal to report about lost char

Reported by (IOC)Wanderer - - SWAT Portal

By SWAT_OP-R8R

DS17 disappeared

Reported by Thomas_CF1 - - Crossfire Mod

By Thomas_CF1

Character Monkey_T_uk was banned

Reported by Ajay - - Crossfire Mod

By SWAT_OP-R8R

News

• New

on >Star Trek Online< was published:

The Star Trek Online team got a chance to catch up with Jeffrey Combs, who plays Weyoun and Brunt in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and our upcoming PC expansion, Victory is Life. During this time, we fired off some questions from our community that were gathered from Facebook, Twitter and the forums. Read on to gain intel on what it was like to be on the set of Deep Space Nine.  “First off, welcome home! How does it feel to be back, and how was it slipping back into everyone’s favourite Vorta after all these years?” –Adam C. (Facebook) Thank you for your kind words. It is a thrill for me to revisit one of the most exciting periods in my career. I cherished my time on Deep Space Nine playing Weyoun and Brunt. It’s a big honor for me to be asked to revisit. It’s kind of like going home a little bit. I’m really happy about it. “Which Weyoun clone was your favorite?” @RealDawason1945
  • New

on >Star Trek Online< was published:

This is the Kobayashi Maru... nineteen periods out of Altair Six. We have struck a gravitic mine and have lost all power...our hull is penetrated and we have sustained many casualties. Prepare to face the most infamous Starfleet test! The Kobayashi Maru, the “original no-win scenario,” comes to Star Trek Online as a limited-time challenge for your captains. How long can you hold out against ambushing enemy ships? Can you keep the Kobayashi Maru intact while facing down waves of hostile attackers and space hazards? What would Kirk do? The Kobayashi Maru event will come in two forms: timed and untimed. In each case, you will fight to keep the freighter intact while destroying successive rounds of enemies who will become more and more dangerous as the simulation continues. The longer you last, the greater your rewards! Once everyone on your team is defeated at the same time – or when the timer

Recent Activities

Portalearth -

Replied to the thread "The Expanse" is returning in April..

meh. oh well tomorrow is episode 3. #psyched.

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Community Q&A with Jeffrey Combs!

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ The Star Trek Online team got a chance to catch up with Jeffrey Combs, who plays Weyoun and Brunt in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and our upcoming PC expansion, Victory is Life. During this time, we fired off some…

(IOC)Wanderer -

Liked Martind Forlon’s post in the thread Wobbly HUD.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Domjan: “Got it, thanks. I have another question though, it seems I can not deposit or transfer money to any of my other characters without atleast having 65 mil on my bank account, how am I supposed to get a neutral trading ship if I can't…

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Quote from axl100: “<p>It's a video, it can't spoil anything if you don't click it.</p>” well... you have a point there... not a bad one

axl100 -

<p>It's a video, it can't spoil anything if you don't click it.</p>

Portalearth -

Replied to the thread Freelancer Facebook Group.

I'm not on very much but you can friend me. username: M0rty#4784 We'll meet up and jump into Elite or PUBG or something multiplayer
Did you know…?

SWAT Portal is the oldest existing "Lancer community".