Welcome to the SWAT Portal
  • Join Crossfire today

Experience a new epic adventure.

Join Crossfire today
  • Star Trek Online

Join the Phoenix Legion

Star Trek Online
Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

SWAT Portal

The best source for Scifi Games on the net

Unread error reports & Suggestions

Title Priority Comments Last editing

• Not confirmed

My Power Generator MK V is gone!?!

Reported by RonaldoDaVinci - - Crossfire Mod

By RonaldoDaVinci

News

• New

on >Star Trek Online< was published:

“Of all the songs to sing,” Onna said, voice dripping with disdain, “Why did she have to sing ‘Melor Famagal’?” As his Ferengi companion winced and jammed fingers into her offended ears, Varh smiled wryly as he found the source of the sonic irritant – an impressive, well-dressed, four-armed woman at a piano. “Not a fan? I think our employer has a lovely singing voice.” “It makes my ears want to punch my brain for forcing them to endure that horrible sound.” “I’ve heard worse. I take it you’ve never heard Na’kuhl folk music?” “Should I?” “Not unless you’re particularly fond of grunting, hissing, oh, and a fair amount of yowling,” Varh said as the two neared the bar in Drozana Station’s VIP lounge. “All set to people striking metal tubes with spears, of course.” “I’ll pass,” Onna replied with a smirk. “I think I prefer that Klingon stuff that Big
  • New

on >Wing Commander News< was published:

It's Throwback Thursday, and today we're throwing two previously-unseen Wing Commander movie set photos into the archive! The first was recently posted to Instagram by one of the extras who played a Confederation Marine in the Wing Commander movie and the second comes to us courtesy of Etienne Braun, the film's set photographer. Both pictures show the Confederation C-524 Space Armor (and C-512 Combat Helmet) which were used for the 'boarding' sequence late in the film.

If you are interested in learning more about the lore background for the space armor (and other boarding equipment) then the Confederation Handbook has you covered! The following six-page spread includes more information than you ever imagined was necessary on the functionality and specifications of this equipment. (Note that the helmet picture is an error; the photograph included is one of the movie's pilot helmets and not the described

• New

on >Star Trek Online< was published:

Even a Ferengi will tell you, the best deals come when you can buy a package of items all together. That’s why Star Trek Online is pleased to be holding a sale on packs in all three of our systems. Here’s how it will work: PC Packs in the store on the Arc website will be 15% off from 9AM PST on May 25th to 9am PST on May 30th. The following packs will be a part of the sale. Click the links to be taken to the purchase page! Temporal Special Agent Pack Temporal Agent Starter Pack Delta Rising – Operations Pack Legacy of Romulus Legacy Pack Legacy of Romulus Starter Pack Grab these items while they’re on sale Captain, and enjoy plenty of great items to use while exploring the galaxy! .share-footer a { margin: 20px 10px 10px 0; background: url(http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/arc/d7/af/d7afaaa14e96d0d973f76157ae31ec5b1466398539.png) no-repeat 0 0; opacity:

Recent Activities

Did you know…?

Active community members will gain advantages even on the Crossfire server.