Welcome to the SWAT Portal
  • Join Crossfire today

Experience a new epic adventure.

Join Crossfire today
  • Star Trek Online

Join the Phoenix Legion

Star Trek Online
Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

SWAT Portal

The best source for Scifi Games on the net

Unread error reports & Suggestions

Title Priority Comments Last editing

• Not confirmed

Banned from Server

Reported by Atomic - - Crossfire Mod

By Atomic

Pods for sale in Alaska

Reported by kalu - - SWAT Portal

By (IOC)Wanderer

News

• New

on >Wing Commander News< was published:

Following our gallery of Wing Commander II backgrounds, here is a smaller selection of backgrounds from the original game. There weren't as many places to go on the Tiger's Claw, but it's interesting to note they didn't 'double up' on similar places--the Hangar Deck and the debriefing area have separate backgrounds.

Briefing Room:

Debriefing:

Hangar (Medal Ceremony):

Colonel Halcyon's Office:

Officer's Lounge:

Source: http://www.wcnews.com/index.shtml#13816
  • New

on >Star Citizen< was published:

Sponsored by WillsOp

This is TRACKER, your best source for official Bounty Hunter Guild news. I’m you host, Garet Coliga, and it is my distinct pleasure to track down all the latest info, tips and tech reviews before they have a chance to slip away.

Today’s show is sponsored by WillsOp Systems, makers of quality avionics, sensors and targeting systems for over four decades. Personally, I got one of their Mobius scanners hooked into my Dragonfly, and while I don’t pull down too many contracts these days, it’s fairly obvious that it would be a real boon hunting an asset surface-side. Plus, I’ve heard from plenty of others that WillsOp’s targeting systems are among the more consistently high-rated suites you can buy. If you check them and like what you see, you can use the code TRCK47 to get a special bonus offer on your order.

Now before we get started, there’s a bit of Guild business to take care of. It

• New

on >Star Trek Online< was published:

General: Resolved an issue where enemies were often scaled to the incorrect level in some difficulties in some PVE queues. Core Assault: The Elite version is now available. Enemies despawn when the door is opened. Players no longer receive a fail message when a successful choice is given in the Simon Says styled game in room 2. Krieger Ground weapons from the Privateer lockbox: Now Bind to Account on Equip Now have random mods when obtained Space PVP queues are once again available.   Known Issues: Foundry functions will be temporarily unavailable. The new queue “Twin Tribulations” will not be available at the launch of Escalation. We are making updates based on player feedback from its recent launch on Tribble. Temporal Operative and Command ground powers cannot be slotted as default Bridge Officer powers. The Kobali Adventure Zone map incorrectly labels

Recent Activities

Did you know…?

This Portal offers guestbooks, friends lists, personal sites and many other useful features -> go and explore the site.