Welcome to the SWAT Portal
  • Join Crossfire today

Experience a new epic adventure.

Join Crossfire today
  • Star Trek Online

Join the Phoenix Legion

Star Trek Online
Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

SWAT Portal

The best source for Scifi Games on the net

Upcoming Events

1. User Avatar

Mon, Feb 19th 2018, 9:19pm - Sun, Feb 25th 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

2. User Avatar

Tue, Feb 20th 2018, 9:19pm - Mon, Feb 26th 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

3. User Avatar

Wed, Feb 21st 2018, 9:19pm - Tue, Feb 27th 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

4. User Avatar

Thu, Feb 22nd 2018, 9:19pm - Wed, Feb 28th 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

5. User Avatar

Fri, Feb 23rd 2018, 9:19pm - Thu, Mar 1st 2018, 12:19am

|TSH| ***Tribbs***

News

• New

on >Mass Effect< was published:

It was this past October when longtime BioWare developer Mike Laidlaw announced his retirement from the company after 14 years. Having been a leading creative force in not only the realm of Dragon Age, but also with the likes of Mass Effect and Jade Empire, Laidlaw&#8217;s departure was definitely an upset for fans of those epic adventures. Recently, he opened up about why he decided to leave BioWare, as well as what he&#8217;s been up to since his departure.

In the most recent episode of the The Game Informer Show podcast, Laidlaw revealed several of his current goings-ons, which includes his game-streaming exploits as well as his formal job of secretive consultant work with other studios. He also went on to discuss why he left BioWare, a decision he attributes to wanting a change of scenery following his extended 14-year experience with the studio. Laidlaw described the feeling as a &#8220;seven-year itch, times

• New

on >Star Trek Online< was published:

The Foundry is a special program within Star Trek Online that allows users to make their own episodes, playable by other Captains within STO. To access it, open your Mission Journal, and select “Foundry,” at the top. Every now and then, we like to spotlight a particularly interesting or unique mission for all of you to experience. This time, we’re spotlighting “In the Shadow of MIDAS: Part 1” by GreenDragoon. In the Shadow of MIDAS returns Starfleet Captains to the MIDAS array, the deep space communication array responsible for sending messages to Voyager on its long journey home. These messages were sent via wormhole, but Starfleet scientists have managed to open the wormhole enough to send two starships through. They haven’t returned, and it’s up to your Captain to figure out the mystery of their fate. In the Shadow of MIDAS is a three part episode (And the third part isn&#39;t out yet -
  • New

on >Wing Commander News< was published:

Thanks in part to his recent success resuming the role of Luke Skywalker in Star Wars, actor Mark Hamill will soon be getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The ceremony is set for March 8, 2018 at 11:30 am. I'd encourage Wing Commander fans nearby to go check it out, but the crowd will likely be substantial. A variety of websites are also noting his considerable non-Star Wars credits, including Wing Commander and animated voice work, which is a nice nod to the breadth of his career. Congrats Mark!
    Can't say this is a dream come true because I was never foolish enough to think something like this could ever happen. When part of me doubts I deserve such an honor, I remind myself that someone got a "Star" for just one crappy reality show. #BeyondGr8ful

Source: http://www.wcnews.com/index.shtml#14121

Recent Activities

Did you know…?

After a server restart you ALLWAYS should restart your game too to avoid problems.