Welcome to the SWAT Portal
  • Join Crossfire today

Experience a new epic adventure.

Join Crossfire today
  • Star Trek Online

Join the Phoenix Legion

Star Trek Online
Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

SWAT Portal

The best source for Scifi Games on the net

News

• New

on >Wing Commander News< was published:

Sci-fi model kit builder Alfred Wong is making something every Wing Commander fan is going to want: a 1/48 scale Arrow model kit! Mr. Wong designs and produces his own model kits covering a variety of awesome sci-fi ships... and his decision to add Wing Commander to the mix was a great one. Once the kits are available for purchase, you will be able to order them from his store. We'll update you when that happens! (Thanks to Klavs for the tip!)

Source: http://www.wcnews.com/index.shtml#13844
  • New

on >Star Citizen< was published:

The Baker Backup

Start Transmission

Howdy, folks. Craig Burton here, coming through loud and clear with all the important news haulers need to know. This is another edition of Clean Shot.

Fair warning everyone, we’re desperately over capacity on valuable intel this episode. That means Skinny’s detailed assessment of Juno Starwerk’s latest take on their classic Endurance industrial-class power plant might get bumped to our next show. I hate to do it since I know many of you are waiting to hear how this model stacks up against its predecessors, but Skinny’s got a lot to say about the subtle tweaks they made and I’ll be damned if I’m gonna cut him short.

The reason we’re so tight on time today is because, well, Skinny booked us a hell of a show. Funny how that works, huh? I’ll be speaking with military historian Lavern Carlin about the Eclipse, which the UEE revealed last Friday through the Historical Truth Act.

• New

on >Eve Online (CCP Phantom)< was published:

Enjoy our first ever set of ship SKINs for your Gurista ships. The Hostile Takeover SKIN is now available in the New Eden Store!

!--more--

We are excited to offer this beautiful new SKIN line for all Gurista ship hulls:

• Taipain - 55 PLEX
    • Worm - 110 PLEX
    • Gila - 110 PLEX
    • Rattlesnake - 250 PLEX
    • 4-in-1 bundle with 15% discount

We also would like to remind you to our May sale (ending May 30th) in the New Eden Store with discounts up to 20%. 

Head over to the New Eden Store and grab your favorite SKIN! 

Purchasing SKINs is easy:

• Have sufficient PLEX
    • Go to the New Eden Store (press ALT+4 or use the Neocom to access the store)
    • Purchase the SKIN(s)
    • The SKINs are then available in your redeeming system
    Source:

Recent Activities

Did you know…?

After a server restart you ALLWAYS should restart your game too to avoid problems.