Welcome to the SWAT Portal
  • Join Crossfire today

Experience a new epic adventure.

Join Crossfire today
  • Star Trek Online

Join the Phoenix Legion

Star Trek Online
Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

SWAT Portal

The best source for Scifi Games on the net

Unread error reports & Suggestions

Title Priority Comments Last editing

Ship Purchase Bug

Reported by Apocalypse18 - - Crossfire Mod

By SWAT_OP-R8R

Upcoming Events

1. User Avatar

Mon, Jun 5th 2017 - Fri, Jun 30th 2017

denne

2. User Avatar

Fri, Jun 23rd 2017, 9:00pm - 10:00pm

(IOC)Wanderer

3. User Avatar

Sat, Jun 24th 2017, 10:00am - 11:00am

(IOC)Wanderer

4. User Avatar

Sat, Jun 24th 2017, 9:00pm - 10:00pm

[DP] dark68360

5. User Avatar

Sun, Jun 25th 2017, 10:00am - 11:00am

(IOC)Wanderer

News

• New

on >Star Trek Online< was published:

From 6/22/17 at 9AM PST to 7/5/2017 at 10AM PST, we will be running a promotion that will provide an additional bonus when opening a Research and Development Pack. When you purchase a Research and Development Pack from the C-Store and open it, you will receive either 10 Lobi Crystals or Special Requisition Pack - 23rd Century Tier 6 Ship, in addition to the Research and Development Pack. Opening this Special Requisition Pack - 23rd Century Tier 6 Ship will award one of 3 ships depending on the character’s faction: Temporal Light Cruiser [T6] – Constitution Class (Starfleet Only) D7 Temporal Battlecruiser [T6] (Klingons Only) T’liss Temporal Warbird [T6] (Romulans Only)   Each of the above ships come with their 23rd Century iconic costume in addition to both free and paid ship costume unlocks: The Temporal Light Cruiser has access to the Constitution Refit, Excalibur and Vesper
  • New

on >Star Trek Online< was published:

Hailing all Captains! We are pleased to announce a sale on Lifetime Subscriptions from now until July 27th at 10am PDT, bringing the price down by $100 to $199.99! Now is the perfect time to pick up a Lifetime Subscription to STO so you can play forever as a Gold Member and never pay a monthly subscription fee again! Enjoy all the rewards that come with being a Lifetime Subscriber. With exclusive species unlocks like playable Talaxian Species, instant access to all Veteran Rewards, to Priority Login, there are dozens of reasons to become a lifetime subscriber today! You will even get 500 ZEN a month to spend on all the new gear and ships that come out in Star Trek Online. For more information on all the great rewards that come with being a subscriber, check out our blog here. Remember! Lifetime Subscribers now get instant access to all Veteran Rewards from day-1 of their subscription! For
  • New

on >Wing Commander News< was published:

We recently ran an article running through the history of Electronic Arts' "CD-ROM Classics" line of re-releases. This week, I made a cool discovery on eBay: a bundle containing five of the first wave CD-ROM Classics together in a slipcover. Bundling unsold software in this way has a long tradition; in fact, Origin's own "Ultima Value Pak" (1990) is one of the more sought-after Ultima collectibles! But until today, I'd never seen a Wing Commander (in this case Privateer) re-released in such a manner.

In honor of this discovery, I thought I would put together a quick guide to 'Paks.' What's a Pak? Well, it's a seemingly-intentional misspelling of 'pack' that Origin and later Electronic Arts used to market 'shovelware' budget re-releases. The concept is simple: once a game is no longer selling new copies, it can be re-sold bundled with others in collections (sometimes at a discount.) The sales strategy for

Recent Activities

Thomas_CF1 -

Liked denne’s post in the thread Construction of the Base in the Inner Core!.

Like (Post)
    table updated, just some SHP left :)

Thomas_CF1 -

Liked Vishnu’s post in the thread Construction of the Base in the Inner Core!.

Like (Post)
    Same, if anyone needs stuff unloaded my freighter is ready.

denne -

Liked (IOC)Wanderer’s post in the thread C++.

Like (Post)
    Hello dark68360, if you are planning a scientific/engineering career (there was some info about interests in science in your profile previously), it can be of great help to know C/C++, Microsoft Visual Basic and maybe Fortran (or a more progressive F

SWAT_OP-R8R -

Replied to the thread Game of Thrones.

i suppose I know how it will end: valar morghulis

Bot -

Posted a new thread: 23rd Century R&D Promotion!

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ From 6/22/17 at 9AM PST to 7/5/2017 at 10AM PST, we will be running a promotion that will provide an additional bonus when opening a Research and Development Pack. When you purchase a Research and Development Pack…

(IOC)Wanderer -

Replied to the thread C++.

Hello dark68360, if you are planning a scientific/engineering career (there was some info about interests in science in your profile previously), it can be of great help to know C/C++, Microsoft Visual Basic and maybe Fortran (or a more progressive F

RonaldoDaVinci -

Replied to the thread Game of Thrones.

New trailer for season 7 is online: WinterIsHere Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=1Mlhnt0jMlg

Bot -

Posted a new thread: Lifetime Subscription Sale on PC!

Thread
    Feedquote from Star Trek Online: „ Hailing all Captains! We are pleased to announce a sale on Lifetime Subscriptions from now until July 27th at 10am PDT, bringing the price down by $100 to $199.99! Now is the perfect time to pick up a Lifetime…

Iliyansky -

Liked Watanabe’s post in the thread Game Crashes to Desk. LauncherLog Say Code 1.

Like (Post)
    Ok i changed the Driver from Sweet FX to END Standard and tried and the Game ran. After that i closed again and changed again to Sweet FX and it ran also. Maybe there was a Problem with that Driver. Thank you for the Info @ {DP}LordRaydenMK C ya in…

Iliyansky -

Liked LordRaydenMK’s post in the thread Game Crashes to Desk. LauncherLog Say Code 1.

Like (Post)
    Try mess around with the shader options in the Launcher like VanillaFL or ENBStandard
Did you know…?

Dass SWAT die Möglichkeit bietet, Clans oder Guilden ein eigenes Forum bereitzustellen, sofern diese als offizieller Bestandteil des SWAT Portals spielen möchten.